Samsung un60f6300afxza led light 6 blinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung un60f6300afxza led light 6 blinks

IDK if you looked at the date of my original posts, but this was a year and 2 months ago. I've fixed so many TV's since than that I don't remember this one. I average about 3 TV's a week part time along with working my full time job so this was about 150 of them ago.

Comment

Problem is probably in powerboard or backlights since the backlights did not come on, check numbers 2 and 3 below if you want to do testing and as always BE VERY CAREFUL working on PRIMARY/DEADLY side of powerboard.
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 10-18-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Here is a example of what Terryfictv is talking about. On this model I'll disconnect the cable from the power supply first and examine the connector closely for signs of arcing on both the cable and inside the power supply connector. Look at the top left pin on the power supply connector and see if you a sign of brown arcing and also on the cable end too. If it's nice and white I'll reconnect the cable to the power supply and leave the end off the main and then power it up. If the backlights stay on and steady then we found replacing the main board usually takes care of the power cycling issue. If the connector and cable looks brown then I replace both the cable and power supply and that usually fixes the on and off power cycling issue. Here's a couple of pics we found on the arcing issue on this model just like we see on the ES models.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X