X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, from Croatia with love!
    I am IT engineer, software developer, but also I like to fix electronics and learn about that.
    See you....

Comment

Greetings,

Obligatory first post--wireless telecom professional seeking information on the nuances of electronics repair.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello. I joined this esteemed forum in order to troubleshoot my dodgy old Samsung monitor.

Comment

Hello, I'm Seb, I'm from Poland and I have a problem with my asus ux31a. Hope I can find some help here. Cheers.

Comment

Any luck? I had problems with mine for a while but it just started working and has worked since. Good luck.

Comment

Hello all, hope you all are well. Name is Scott and I started off with a Radio Shack CoCo with 16k of memory for those of you that remember those.

Comment

Hello,

I have a Samsung TV that started rebooting and am looking for help fixing the issue.

Comment

Hi, I'm Xavier and work with car electronics. In the free time I repair pcs/laptops/any electronic boards.

Comment

Hello, I am from the US. I came here after I found a schematic and a boardview for my unibody MacBook from 2008. Managed to diagnose and fix not only my original logic board, but also a replacement logic board that I ordered. I followed Louis Rossmann's videos on logic board repair.

Comment

Hi, My name is Gord I've been in the electronics and computer field for over 40 years.

My current hobby is LCD display repair.

I hope to be able to both gain and give a few tips on this forum.

Comment

Hi all. New here. I was gifted a broken tv and came across this forum in my search to fix it. So much great info here!

Cheers

Comment

Good morning Guy ,I am New member From Thailand
                            Thanks You....

Comment

Hi All,
                              I'm from Hungary. I'm new in electronics and DIY, but would like to learn a lot.
                              Thanks for the creators and contributors of this site. Keep up the good work!
                              Have a nice day.

Comment

Looking to learn.

Hi all. After becoming Disabled & getting laid off work, i needed something to do. I ended up leaving a 40" Samsung LCD TV turned on all night & it stopped working (The clicking problem) I ended up here & it seems like a great forum so here ill stay.

Comment

The Forum will not let me post. How should I introduce myself?

Comment

Hey guys. I'm amazed I haven't joined a group like this 10 years ago, yet I can always seem to find what I need through google. That and having 3 kids took away any life I used to have. I'm no tech, but I can fumble my way through quite a bit and I'm pretty handy with an iron. TV's, to toasters I've fixed them all. My mother was the first female cellular tech in Canada some 20 years ago and I used to flip through her books and play with her tools.
                                    That and I have no fear in taking things apart, and an obsession in fixing everything.
                                    I have an odd issue with my Sony LED that I'm fairly sure is the entire display panel, yet I'd like to be sure. What's really odd about it is that I have 2 of the same 60" TV's and after around 6 years they developed the exact same problem in almost the exact same spot. And after days of looking for the same issue from others, I'm unable.
                                    Anyways I look forward in expanding my understanding and abilities through this forum since it looks loaded with the right stuff to learn from.

Comment

Hi,
                                      I'm Dave from a company in the UK called Medway Computers. Established in 1995 we started by Selling computer hardware to system builders. Now we sell & mainly Repair computers, phones, tablets, gadgets etc as the Sales market is getting slower for us. I'm now trying to learn board repairs to add to our portfolio so looking for help and advice hence finding this site. We have the gear just slowly getting the idea .

Comment

staff Hello, I live in Brazil and I am in need of you help to solve a problem with a NAD, I appreciate if you give attention

Comment

Hi

Comment

Working...
                                          X