Sd card picture recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sd card picture recovery

Hi a relative has deleted some pictures by mistake on her camera is there any free sd card data recovery software that you guys know of thats good, i have saw a few online but there only trial versions or limited to 2mb of recovery have you guys used any good free software in the past? many thanks

Re: Sd card picture recovery

Yes, http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec I've personally used it many times.

Comment

Thanks again diif for your help i appreciate it.

Comment

You're welcome Vince.

Comment

diif slightly of topic im after a set of speakers for my own laptop im using its a toshiba equium A300d-16c harman /kardon ive saw some on ebay but there stupid money the cone etc is torn on this and unrepairable i dont want too spend too much on this laptop so the cheaper the better any ideas?

Comment

Are they so you can watch YouTube videos a bit louder then one of the clip over the top of the laptop soundbars will do, something like http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Isotech-US...-/161989169404
            They are better than laptop speakers but my sensitive ears do not like them for music and I get a headache after a few minutes but then I get this with any poor quality sound.

I personally have a Kenwood amp and a pair of JBL Control One hooked up to my PC, they are magnetically shielded so no risk of damaging anything delicate.
            I do like my music though and the stereo in my front room has three amps and nine speakers.

There are also the 2.1 speaker sets I see, two speakers and a sub. They give better sound than the soundbars due to the bigger speakers but aren't so portable.

I think it comes down to what do you want them for and budget.

Comment

those ones in the ebay link look ideal for now as portable too and untill a pair of speakers turns up on ebay etc or even a parts laptop cheap its certainly not worth spending loads on it as i reflowed this laptops gpu last year fault but hey still works great.

Comment

Yeah, they're not to bad, definitely better than stock laptop speakers.

Comment

Another one is recuva from the same company that does malwarebytes.

Comment

Originally posted by junktv View Post
                    Another one is recuva from the same company that does malwarebytes.
                    Thanks for the info they also do ccleaner too which is quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                      Thanks for the info they also do ccleaner too which is quite good.
                      Ah crap it is ccleaner not malwarebytes. But yeah it's saved myself and a few other i know a few times.

Comment

I use malwarebytes too myself have it on all of my pcs but had a issue with a mates pc yesterday where malwarebytes found nothing wrong all clear etc but adwcleaner found 12 issues and sorted the malware issue out straight away.

Comment

I've seen Zeus the banking malware evade both Sophos and Microsoft's enterprise endpoint software. In fact it evaded a regular scan and was only found my Malwarebytes in safe mode.
                          It had been on the laptop for 4 years.

Comment

thats maybe why malwarebytes did not pick some stuff up then i will try in safe mode next time.

Comment

Check this guide as well: https://howtorecover.me/recovering-p...otorec-android. I suppose PhotoRec is really the best free software for recovering pictures.

Comment

Try GetDataBack from Runtime Software. They have different versions for FAT and NTFS. I have used it to recover .MOV (QuickTime) files off my dash cam's memory card as well as JPEGs from the SD card in my Canon S3IS.

Comment

Working...
                                X