Yepo 737in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yepo 737in

Hi .. I need bios for In-SA116H_V01 motherboard,or someone to fix this ...

thank you...
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Re: Yepo 737in

I found bios from the YEPO 737 laptop, but I don't know what the motherboard. The laptop doesn't work with any ...starts and after a few seconds, the cooler spins to the maximum, has no video .. I tried to make a good bios but I failed ...
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

i hope this will help you
      goodluck
      Attached Files
      There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

not work, starts but has no video ..

Comment

Are you sure about the model number 737in ?
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i think he mean 737i...
            the popular one is 737a, same as my backup
            There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

He writes in Chinese, so he translated the application from my phone, but what he writes on the motherboard is ok.
              Attached Files

Comment

motherboard.
                Attached Files

Comment

Your bios backup isn`t easy to fix,its corrupt
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

yes i know..and that's why i posted several bios found, maybe someone can make a good bios ..I tried to make a good bios but I failed ...

Comment

Try these 2 bios .
                      Attached Files

Comment

Fixed bios1 works ... this message appears at the beginning, but, I think I can handle it from here.

Thank you SMDFlea..
                        Attached Files

Comment

You`re welcome .

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            fixed bios1 works ... This message appears at the beginning, but, i think i can handle it from here.

Thank you smdflea..
                            Hello! I have the same sa116h_v01 board. After changes in the BIOS, when you boot the computer requires you to enter a password. You wrote above that you changed BIOS. But there are two flash MSs.gd25q80csig and gd25lb64cvig. Which one to flash? And How? Or without soldering MS, via usb? Sorry for the stupidity, I work as an industrial electronics engineer and system. board for me as part of a CNC machine.

https://translate.yandex.com/translator/Russian-English

Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-22-2020, 02:05 PM. Reason: translate.google.com

Comment

Desolder and post your bios backup for gd25lb64cvig
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-22-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Спасибо! Можно взять FIX1.zip, который Вы опубликовали выше?

Thank! Can I take the FIX1.zip that you published above?
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-22-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

You can try it,but make a backup of your bios first. The pass in your bios can be removed if you backup and post it. You`ll need an SPI bios programmer with 1.8V adapter,and a clip if you can`t desolder the chip. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001045543107.html
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-22-2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Спасибо, SMDFlea! Уже заказал CH341A.

Thank SMDFlea Already ordered CH341A
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-23-2020, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately, dumps from the Fix1 and Fix2 archives did not fit. When loading, the screen is black, there is no video. When I flash the backup, it asks for the password again. Archive dumps had to be recorded with a new name? Or do you need to deal with another gd25q80csig chip?
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-23-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Post both your original bios backups here !

Comment

Working...
                                        X