Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Asus P6T CMOS settings now always wiped out when unplugged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Asus P6T CMOS settings now always wiped out when unplugged!

Originally posted by Uranium-235 View Post
    Check that pin on the very edge
    On my Deluxe, no signs of shit solder joints. It looks safe to say that the bizarro problem is being caused by the XFX Radeon RX 580.

Because of not expecting that bizarro thing to be related to the video card, I just went ahead with getting another motherboard from a seller on eBay, which don't look scummy, thank the Lord. IIRC, they're from Hollister, California.

I've actually had better luck so far than with 3B Tech back in January, 2013, for the Asus Maximus II Gene motherboard, (socket 775) which the first time, received one that failed to boot and then I saw bad socket pins! At least, none of that type of bullplop, AFAIK. But 3B Tech saved my bacon! On February 11, 2013, I finally received a Maximus II Gene that's OK, hooray! (On February 11, 2013, wondering if 3B Tech just sent me back the same motherboard in the same condition, I went ahead anyway!) There was a long moment of silence and thus, it looked like the money of the time, was going down the toilet!
    Last edited by RJARRRPCGP; 07-16-2019, 10:45 PM.
    ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
    X