Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philips 52PFL5704D/F7 Sound and Backlight, No Video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philips 52PFL5704D/F7 Sound and Backlight, No Video.

From the kit posted, they changed the cap rating to higher voltage. Therefore, I wanted to go ahead and replace them in addition to the fuse.

I looked at the OEM capacitor and they seemed to be Panasonic SVPD (page 45). So I checked their footprint and ordered something similar:

22uF, 25V x9
    33uF, 25V x2

I also ordered the voltage regulator.

I'll keep you posted with the results.
    Last edited by jayPare; 12-21-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

The only thing I could be missing is the IC in this kit:

https://www.shopjimmy.com/sharp-cpwb...repair-kit.htm

I'm not able to identify it...

Anyone?

Comment

Clean the back side of the T-CON where the white thermal pad is and replace the thermal pad with a new one or a similar one scavenged from other TVs.

Comment

IC200 could be a THine THV3056

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to repair this same T-Con board. I was wondering if anyone knew if there would be a problem replacing the electrolytic capacitors with MLCC?

Comment

Just in case anyone finds themselves here needing to fix this tv by repairing or replacing the T-Con board, I wanted to leave the info that the original RUNTK 4107TP ZA Board can be replaced with the much easier to find and much cheaper Sharp RUNTK 4323TP ZZ. I have confirmed that this $40 dollar board is a compatible direct replacement. Connections are identical. I have also found out that the ZZ on the end of the number is important on this series of boards. They make this with other Z something endings on the number. Any other than ZZ may not work.

Comment

Working...
              X