Critique goontrons PSU repair shopping list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critique goontrons PSU repair shopping list

Okay guys. So this is my first time doing an order for one of these things. The low ESR caps i have added (EEU-FR1E332 & EKYB160ELL222MJ30S) Are the output filters. This PSU has AsiaX caps that i can't find a datasheet for, so im guessing.

Cart link: http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager...sID=837b826aea

All 105c, all long life. How'd i do?
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Re: Critique goontrons PSU repair shopping list

LD series? I'd go with (U)PW or (U)HE if you want to run nichicons in a PSU. Never heard of it though, so maybe I'm missing something.
    sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Re: Critique goontrons PSU repair shopping list

^ I'll see if I can find them in said series. Thanks
      Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Working...
      X