This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all! Not an engineer...not even close. Just trying to repair a tv that is way too young to be dead...in my opinion. Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and your patience with very basic questions.

Comment

Hello From Michigan. I have been fixing electronics for a long time but since there is a lot of different electronics , there is always something new to learn. So I come to learn and share knowledge.

Comment

Hi All

Tim from Brissy Australia here
        38 years in electronics started as radio tech in RAAF
        and to this day still fixing Aircraft
        Cheers

Comment

Hey everyone! I spend most of my time as a software engineer but I'm looking to broaden my electronics experience. I've been linked here several times in the past for various computery things and figured it was about time I create an account. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hi everybody, I'm Daniel from Romania.

Comment

Hi everyone!! my name is ETSU. I 'm not a engineer, but very interested in this field.
              in this time I make an account.
              thanks  

Comment

I'm new to this site but it was quick at helping me get started in the right direction. From the posts I have read, the community seems to have broad knowledge of many different disciplines.

Comment

Hi I find this forum very useful, its about time I joined. I have a TV repair question and apparently posting here is required first. Thanks

Comment

Good afternoon, this forum seems to be a wealth of information. I'm hoping to post my troubleshooting steps on my dead LED to find a solution.

Comment

Hey from Toronto! I do some crazy printer repairs, fix random stuff, and I hate soldering.

Comment

Hello, Thanks for all the info folks are posting here!

Comment

Panasonic TC-P60S30 died after 7 years. Was a good tv! But, it dies and now all I have is the red led blinking 6 times. Stuff on the web says it is "6 blinks Driver SOS 1 SU / SD / SC Boards (SC energy recovery circuit)". Well, I "think" I was able to locate the SC/SU/SD cards. It there a way to test which board is bad or do I replace all three?? Thanks for your time.

Comment

Hei, i'm new members
                            I'm indonesian

Comment

Hi

Comment

I would like to thank everyone granting me acceptence as a new member. My name is mick i go under the profile of polarbear1 , i have a background in computers from the days when we fixed them not replaced them, i hope i can help others out allthough reading so info already i think i still have a lot more to learn, so once again thank you,
                                Mick

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm a PC repair tech and video game enthusiast looking to repair some electronics both old and new.

Comment

Hi. I'm sure this forum will help me. Thank you.

Comment

Hello

My name is kacper I'm 15 years old and I'm from Poland.
                                      I have little to none experience in repairing electrionics
                                      Things I can currently do:
                                      •replace a hard drive
                                      •replace a iPhone 5/5s screen assembly
                                      •build a PC
                                      I want to get into motherboard repair but still got a long way to go.

Thank you

Comment

Hi, I am from Australia. The information on this site has already helped me to repair my Sony TV , KDL 46Z4500 and would like to share my repair infomation so it may help someone.

Comment

Howdy from Denton, TX. I have a Next Megapixel 17" (aka Sony M41KKA16X) and I can't find schematics on it. I'd love to make a post in the displays forum since there seem to be a lot of knowledgeable folks in there. I've performed board level repair of many vintage PCs and it would be great to fix this old display. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X