Semiconductor manufacturers logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semiconductor manufacturers logos

I've compiled this collection of modern semiconductor manufacturer logos, specially those ones that have a graphic logo without readable names. I've tried to represent what's on chip marking, not what's on manufacturer printed documentation or website. There're some websites compiling these logos, but all have very tiny images. These ones are 300x300, 16 level greyscale GIFs. Hope you find it useful to identify components.

Please hoover on pics to see the manufacturer name, but first try to play on how many can you guess.
    Attached Files

Re: Semiconductor manufacturers logos

Thanks. This is very useful. It seems I am always trying to reverse engineer something that doesn't work and identifying the IC's etc. goes a long way to figuring it out.
    Graham

Comment

Good quiz if it was intended to be ? I can guess 12 of them
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

the MagnaChip one needs removed; the name is in plaintext
        Don't buy those $10 PSU "specials". They fail, and they have taken whole computers with them.

My computer doubles as a space heater.

Permanently Retired Systems:
        RIP Advantech UNO-3072LA (2008-2021) - Decommissioned and taken out of service permanently due to lack of software support for it. Not very likely to ever be recommissioned again.
        Asus Q550LF (Old main laptop, 2014-2022) - Decommissioned and stripped due to a myriad of problems, the main battery bloating being the final nail in the coffin.

Kooky and Kool Systems
        - 1996 Power Macintosh 7200/120 + PC Compatibility Card - Under Restoration
        - 1993 Gateway 2000 80486DX/50 - Fully Operational/WIP
        - 2004 Athlon 64 Retro Gaming System - Indefinitely Parked
        - Main Workstation - Fully operational!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chungalin View Post
          I've compiled this collection of modern semiconductor manufacturer logos, specially those ones that have a graphic logo without readable names. I've tried to represent what's on chip marking, not what's on manufacturer printed documentation or website. There're some websites compiling these logos, but all have very tiny images. These ones are 300x300, 16 level greyscale GIFs. Hope you find it useful to identify components.
          Here is one to add to your collection
          Graham
          Attached Files

Comment

I have a few more to add, but since it's not possible to edit posts, I'll wait until I have at least 15 new.

BTW, what's the name of this manufacturer?
            Attached Files

Comment

Here it is another batch. Remember that manufacturer name is file name an it shows up when you stop mouse pointer over image.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting these!

Cool logos and definitely very useful.

Now we need to make us some t-shirts with those so that people can wonder what's the meaning behind and never be able to figure it out.
                Might think it's some kind of alien language

Comment

Yes, it could be possible to compose one’s name with some logos, or something like that. Unfortunately, my logos are not vectorial, and they would pixelate if scaled to higher resolutions.

Comment

Also, I don't think it would be legal to take companies' logos and use them to make a product... not unless you are making it for yourself only and with NO intent to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chungalin View Post
                      BTW, what's the name of this manufacturer?
                      Bytesonic Electronics

Comment

Working...
                      X