X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,
    I am a newbie at TV repairing and got a taste for the trade when my LG LED TV 47LN5400-UA BUSYLHR stopped turning on.

For a month or so, I have been trying to brush my electrical concepts to get it to work again. But I think I would need some expert advice, and that is the reason I am here.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi everyone
        I'm a fan of electronics and repairs
        mido from algeria

Comment

Hey everybody. Long time Lurker, finally decided to sign up.
          Greetings from the UK

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm quite glad I found this place.
            Anywho, a bit about myself.

I love tinkering with things, and aim to learn more as I break things along the way.
            The plan is to get a degree as an electrical engineer so that I can pursue my goal of understanding how things work on a base level.

Alot of my time is spent on forums and youtube, passively learning how things work.
            But my knowledge is limited when it comes to electronics, so here I am.

Comment

Hello I am new to the site. I had 3 years of electronic learning in high school and have since tinkered with things here and there looking to learn more and as much as I can.

Comment

I have an LG42CS570-UD which is a 42" LCD LG Tv. It started a few months ago when it was first turned on the screen would freeze and glitch around until it got warm and after that initial period it worked fine with no issues. Now I have noticed that when the air around the TV becomes to cool it will return with the same issues as start up until the air around the TV has "warmed up" again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

hello badcaps; I like to fix everything!

Comment

Hi Everyone,

First time poster on this forum, my first computer was a 186 IBM with a 20mb HDD, been on and off with computers since then. Electronics hobbyist. I like to attempt to fix things before I throw them away. No formal quals in electronics. just like to tinker with stuff, hopefully keeping my eyebrows in the process.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Greetings from Germany

Comment

Hello everyone!
                        I just found this forum while troubleshooting a problem with a Panasonic TV and thought it looks like an interesting place to be.

Comment

Hi everyone. Love electronics repair, will be glad to help whenever i can and get help as well. See you around.

Comment

Hey everyone . this place has saved several tvs in my family thanks a ton

Comment

Hi! Nathaniel here, from Lincoln, NE.

Came across Badcaps.net when I had a problem with a hand-me-down plasma TV that power-cycled many times before warming up and turning on for real. Great community of support here!

I am a physics professor & astronomer who would like to get stronger in electronics, especially with my hands-on skills.

Comment

Hi All.
                                Always been a tinkerer with tvs and electronic kit, even did my 2240 part 1&2 to give me a bit more idea what I was playing with.
                                John

Comment

Hi Everyone.
                                  I have a hobby to repair apple laptops on component level.
                                  I found this forum while was on the hunt for a specific board view and schematics.
                                  Thank you guys for your inputs and thoughts.... this forum is great!

Comment

Thanks to badcaps and tamptech I just repaired my Toshiba Regza TV.
                                    This is a great forum and thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hi!

I'm new here, trying to repair my BIOS corrupted laptop.

Comment

Hello, I'm Abi.
                                        I'm interesed in laptop motherboard repair.

Comment

Hi all,

Im 19 year old currently pursuing in International Business study but i really like repairing electronic stuff. I found this forum when browsing for laptop motherboard schematic and thats why im here.

Hope you guys can guide me in this forum
                                          Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X