Lenovo b560 Need help with No Backlit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo b560 Need help with No Backlit

Hi guys i need help with this laptop. It had a short and no power/dead on 19v rail. I have fixed that by a bad cap. The problem i am having is there is no 19v going to screen connector and screen image is there but no backlit. I have been tracing the best i can but every schematic i look at for this mb seems to be wrong as far as i can tell. Any help would be great to follow backward from screen connection on mb to find where my 19v is
    Thanks in advance

Motherboard Part no is 10203-1
    LA56MB
    48.4JW06.011

Re: Lenovo b560 Need help with No Backlit

No schematics for this one apparently.
    Can you post high resolution pictures of the board? Also one with a zoom around the LCD connector.
    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Thanks. I just got it up and running. For those who have this problem i had 3ohm resistance across cap that was beside F2 fuse. When i took it off the board it was shorted. Replaced with used and 19v to lcd ok. Confirmed working. The schematic for b460 helped a little but all in all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James View Post
        Thanks. I just got it up and running. For those who have this problem i had 3ohm resistance across cap that was beside F2 fuse. When i took it off the board it was shorted. Replaced with used and 19v to lcd ok. Confirmed working. The schematic for b460 helped a little but all in all wrong.
        Hi every body, i have the same problem,no backlight on the screen,and what is wrote by this friend have right,in my case it was capacitor burned,i replace and the backlight is coming.thanks friend you posted this.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X