Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp LC-65LE654U No power, no standby light

Hello All,
    Hoping to get a few ideas bounced off a few people. Have a Sharp LC-65LE654U and after about 15 months the darn thing just quit on me. I've Successfully replaced the power supply on a few other TV's I've saved in the past and was hoping that was the only issue here. With resets not working and no Standby light, i was hoping that it was just the Power supply so I found one on sale and ordered it hoping it would save me some hassle. New power supply arrived and it is not working. Checked voltage with multimeter and noticed that on both PSUs, instead of there being a 5Vsb, they are showing 3x 19Vsb pins. checked for a 5Vsb and not able to find one. That being said the 19Vsb pins are all reading spot on at 19V. Also check the wire over to the main board and noticed that with the main board connected to the PSU I was getting 5V back to the PSU on the BLU on/off labeled pin. Also checked the wires going to the standby LED board and noticed 5V there as well. Thinking this may just be a MB issue and I may just replace that but wondering if anyone has any insight as to why this PSU would be different in not having a 5Vsb and instead having these 3x 19Vsb pins.
    Attached Files

Re: Sharp LC-65LE654U No power, no standby light

What voltages are you getting on the other pins when in stand by and powered on?
    Same for the 450v 68uf caps.
    voltages on CN301? (standby and on)
    Can you post of the pics of your other boards. (Front and back)

Comment

Re: Sharp LC-65LE654U No power, no standby light

Did you find the fix

Comment

Working...
      X