X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello guys!
    I'm a beginner in the electronics field wanting to learn more so that I might be able to repair electronics for a living.
    I've been into software for the last few years but I felt that electronics might actually suit me better.
    It definitely seems to be more fun at a beginner level.

Comment

hello everyone and thanks for this magnificent forum, i'm from algeria and i'm new in the laptop repairing

Comment

Hello.. This is only a test of my brain

Comment

hello!

Comment

hello I'm starting to study motherboard repair and in search of a forum where I can learn and collaborate

Comment

Hi I came hear for help fixing my Panasonic DMR-XS350 with tuner issues. Found a thread already and hope it works. Great forum.

Comment

good evening my name is papele I'm from Naples Italy. I take electronics I started with the valves.felice to be yours.

Comment

Hi all

I am new and seeking help from other internet fellows

Comment

Hello,
                    My name is Holger and I am from Germany. I am an electronics engineer.

Comment

Hello. I am from Ukraine, now I live in Houston TX. I try repair electronics units here. Thanks

Comment

Hi, i am from The Netherlands and repair laptops and desktops.

Comment

Hello, I am here for soldering advice, mainly, just posting an introduction so I can get a little bit more extensive of a suggestion on an actual thread.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I'm qualified in electronics. I've fixed my DVR and a few other things. I've made two ESR testers from designs on the Internet.

I'm interested in caps because they could cause the collapse of civilisation.

Imagine if every electronic device (including computers) had cheap caps in them. Then everything would fail in 6 months to 2 years. Everything would stop working. Civilisation could collapse, we would be left in the dark ages. The only thing that would be left working would be elecric heaters and kettles and things.

So let's campaign against cheap caps.

Comment

Greetings-

40 years experience, joined to pull some model specific info afer a quick shooting from the hip trouble shooting, but need to test some rails, etc.

Have extensive experience with industrial communications HW, sat comms, etc., but thats a bit out of scope for the forum. But you can PM me if you have something along those lines, a lot of it in NA and Pac rim I was on dev teams for if you are doing sat uplink, video encoders, etc for commercial broadcast, and still do.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I'd rather not saddle you with info you will never use, so great to meet you and all that.

Comment

hello!
                                  I'm new here, I'm an audio enthusiast doing some recordings in my home studio.
                                  I own some decent gear I want to upgrade. So I'm here to learn the basics and asking for help into doing my mods. I do have some basic knowledge about electronic components and pcb, but I'm lost when it needs to do appropriate calculations.
                                  despite this, I learn things very fast.

Bless you all!

Comment

Hello Everyone, looking for schematics lol. Love the forum.

Comment

Hi love old cars and fixing things that are broken. Looking 2a little help with the TV . Thanks Joe

Comment

This Roger from Ankeny, Iowa. I joined this forum to hopefully get help to fix my Samsung TV. I am a service manager for a Xerox copier dealership. Been doing this for 30+ years. So if anyone has questions on copiers or printers I may be able to help.

Comment

Hello, my name is mancoast. I am a systems engineer and enjoy restoration of vintage technology.

Comment

Working...
                                          X