Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg 60pa5500 eax64279701

Hello everyone!
    I got one LG plasma TV 60PA5500 with faulty Y-sus board. The tv power up when i push the power on button but screen not turn on. I check all voltages at power supply board,main board,etc and looks fine when Y-sus board is disconnected. With the Y-sus board connected the VA voltage flashing 35V to 55V. So after i checked the Y-sus board i noticed some burned parts like diodes and transistors at back side (SOT-323). I marked them at attached image.So i wanna 1st ask if any same tv owner can help me whats the transistor marking code Q504 because mine its totaly burned( i only see a "*W" mark on it), 2nd whats the mark code of Zener diode Z0501 and 3rd whats the voltage measure at 5VF pin at buffer connector because i measure 205V like SUSDN pin. If anyone can help will be very kind.
    Attached Files

Re: Lg 60pa5500 eax64279701

I checked for you on the service manuals and these never have the plasma driver boards. It only talks of the main AV board. Unless there is someone on this forum that knows you are stuck.

Comment

Thank you for your response angelos! Yes i noticed that, i got the service manual of this tv but no reference to other boards exept av.Thank you anyware.

Comment

I understand that these plasma driver boards are used on different tv brands but where do we get the circuit diagrmas for them. I have never seen a single one for LG or Samsung. Koreans????????????

Comment

I have a LG 65pa550-ug powers on with sound no picture what do I do?

Comment

Here you are.

I've just finished rebuilt one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            If It's useful information to you, please consider small donation. Every little bit helps.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by capwizard; 01-16-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X