70" Sharp display has blinking rectangles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70" Sharp display has blinking rectangles

I have a LC-70LE632U Sharp LCD tv and when you turn it on even without a video signal half the screen to the right has several vertical rectangles of various shades of gray,plus some horizontal flickering and half way from the middle to the left several vertical rectangles similar to the right except lighter shades and 4 inch's from the left side of the screen vertical columns of red, green and blue dots. There is no blinking code indicating a problem and you can see a picture so there may be no problem producing a signal. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

neferkamichael

Re: 70" Sharp display has blinking rectangles

Prob the lcd panel itself--Sharp 70" suffer a fair bit from buggered panels...
    TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
    http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
    PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair E View Post
      +1
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

search this forum for sharp 70 threads... it is likely saveable back to almost as good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair E View Post
          Alastair, I've been reading post and learning. Is there only one lcd panel. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X