Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 MB Clevo M765S same problem no image

Hello!
    Well I've got 2 exactly same boards with same symptoms.
    Both dont present image.

They have both 3.3V and 5V OK. Cpu,ram OK.
    What I noticed when I turn them on, both turn green Power led, and Wifi stays yellow. They are the only 2 leds that come up.
    But when I turn them off and on again, both leds present same behavior , but now the green led of caps lock also turns on. Still no picture on external.
    I know for experience that the image appears when the Wifi led passes from yellow to green, but that doesnt happen with both boards.

Well I've mesured all the voltages on the check points of the board and they all present ok. Checked coils with board powered up, all present OK.
    Mesured the capacitors on the GPU and compared values between the 2 boards, they all ok and the same. Some present 0.07 in diode mode and the rest 0.55 .

I've done a bios reprogram in both chips of them, and still no picture.
    Both fans start to spin up when GPU and CPU start to heat up.
    I've noticed that the folder with the bios update also has another BIN file for KBC/EC Firmware .

How do I programm that without having image on the screen?
    Here are some pics and the Bios file.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by magneh; 10-31-2014, 10:42 AM.

Re: 2 MB Clevo M765S same problem no image

I see nvidia in a really familiar package. That might just be your problem. *hint-hint*.
    Originally posted by PeteS in CA
    Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
    A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_uN1Qu3 View Post
      I see nvidia in a really familiar package. That might just be your problem. *hint-hint*.
      So let's reball a new nviia chip ?

Comment

What about the KBC firmware file?

How do I programm that on that ITE chip (it's that the chip right, SIO?)

THanks !

Comment

Working...
        X