Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba surface mount capacitor identification

Hi,

Can anyone help me id these caps? I think the black ones marked 68 EFK (B62 / F62) Panasonics and I think that despite their different markings they are both 68uf and 25v, although both mine measure around 300uf in circuit.

The red and the purple ones have me stumped though.

I am guessing the reds, marked FP 26AB 331 6.3v are 331uf 6.3v, and I get a measurement in circuit of around 300uf so I think I am right (I would like to 'know' though)

And the purples marked 216 PC 560 2.5, I think are probably 2.5v, but what value? These all measure between 4 and 9 mf !! incircuit and one is OL which seems to be inconceivable.

Attached Files

Re: Toshiba surface mount capacitor identification

Yes the purple caps get 1.5v on them when the powersupply is constantly cycling and failing to come up, so I am pretty sure they are 2.5v caps. But I am totally stumped as to the manufacturer, series or capacitance.
    I have spent a few hourson web searches and come up empty.Wouldn't you know that that is the one I cannot identify and that is the one that is OL.

Ok... maybe.. can anyone confirm they are Oscon SVPC series at 560uf?

I honestly don't know how Stephen Hawking thought we would ever get out of this solar system given the nature of the electronics industry!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pnb; 07-10-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

68uf 25volt 105C Panasonic EEEFK1E680P
      Red Cap= Nichicon FPCAP 330uf 6.3volt
      Panasonic OS-CON Series SVPC Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitor, 560uf 2.5volt
      Last edited by R_J; 07-10-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
        68uf 25volt 105C Panasonic EEEFK1E680P
        Red Cap= Nichicon FPCAP 330uf 6.3volt
        Panasonic OS-CON Series SVPC Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitor, 560uf 2.5volt
        Thank you R_J for taking the time to read and reply.

Comment

Working...
        X