Vestel 17PW26-4 V.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vestel 17PW26-4 V.1

Hello there, so an update regarding this TV. I tried to check all the output voltages of the regulators, the problem was that since I couldn't get the tv to boot up there was nothing happening. I decided to take the remote a part, clean everything and then try again.
    The remote started working and so I was able to boot the TV, but the problem was after a few seconds on the TV would turn off, since the local keys were not working I decided to disconnect them to see it the TV would come on, and it does.
    Now after all this, and after trying the TV for a bit, I can see that the TV gets really really hot, I noticed that when I touched the back metal cover where the boards screw to, the remote after a few minutes stops working and will only work again if I restart the TV, and besides this 2 problems I think she probably has some mainboard issues because even though I changed the language of the TV set sometimes it starts showing me all this writings in Russian or something and does some strange things which lead me to believe that it might be something wrong with the mainboard.

Comment

Working...
    X