Panasonic tc-65cx420u No Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic tc-65cx420u No Power

Inspect the screen closely with a bright flashlight, might be cracked, although I've seen many with broken screens that still lit up bright. Could be a connection somewhere just became loose on reassembly , no light on front could also mean a powerboard problem, maybe check all the solder joints.

Comment

After rechecking some voltages on the main board connector J9 Inverter I am not getting outputs that need to be there.

Labeled Actual
      GND 0.00
      GND 0.00
      ADJ 0.040
      BL-ON/OFF 0.131
      12V 0.001
      12V 0.001

So any advice on where and what to start checking next?
      Bad eeprom maybe? I'm going to try to find a schematic for the board unless anyone may know where I could find it.

Thank you for any and all help.

Comment

So what is the condition, still the same display as in picture in post #10?

Comment

Well I decided to go ahead and try and cook her up in the oven.......

Destroyed 3 caps but I am now getting backlights..just going to put some new caps on and hope for the best. Not much else can do as it's about immpossible to find a main for it without spending around $100

Comment

I could be wrong but that display in post#10 seemed more like a bad tab bond connection than a mainboard issue, did you check the video in post #13?

Comment

Working...
            X