hope this could help...

Comment

Re: Service manuals available free

Update: another useful site to browse.

http://www.datasheetarchive.com

Comment

AWYAT2
        please can I have his books as you speak. Here is my email: souaremady@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.

Comment

tom66, we can send you all the pdf files that we have?
          You will make a folder for monitors as well?
          How it's working the board purchase? How about more detail about this?

Comment

Yeah, sure. I can put them under the database as a whole, I don't know if I can categorise it into monitors. PM me.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hi,

@Tom : would you have by any chance anything on PHILIPS 46PFL7605H ?

Thanks,
              Smurtz

Comment

Originally posted by smurtz View Post
                Hi,

@Tom : would you have by any chance anything on PHILIPS 46PFL7605H ?

Thanks,
                Smurtz
                I don't think I do, unfortunately.

I have one unknown chassis - maybe this matches yours?
                Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

How can I send you from my PC what I have? It's not much, but more we have the better.

How we are doing with the boards? They are available for purchase?

It would be also nice if we would have a list of available boards, that we don't need and maybe we can buy from each other, or exchange them between us.
                  I have boards from a VW46 Vizio and a Samsung LN52A550 if needed.
                  Last edited by tibimakai; 07-03-2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

i have boards for a p42h401 hitachi, all but power supply, and a fw for a 42 hitachi. these are all good the screens were busted.

Comment

Originally posted by tibimakai View Post
                      How can I send you from my PC what I have? It's not much, but more we have the better.
                      PM me for my email address or you can find it on the website, then email them.

Comment

@tom : thanks

unfortunately, it doesn't look like the chassis of the pfl7605

smurtz

Comment

Just a heads up... about 82 Vizio service manuals gone up today thanks to a helpful user on this forum pointing out a lot of them.

http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManual...&Search=Submit
                          Last edited by tom66; 07-14-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Great site Tom! thanks for hosting the service manuals.
                            Never stop learning
                            Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                            http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                            http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                            http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                            http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                            http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Do you have the service manual for an lg/zenith p50w26 50in plasma? Pick one up for 35 bucks hoping to make it run.

Comment

I do now

(Found on 'net and uploaded.)

Comment

hi have a 50inch LG plasmer has problem, red haze on 9o% screen, has anyone struck this fault and know what it could be? thanks.doug.

Comment

Originally posted by doug faith View Post
                                    hi have a 50inch LG plasmer has problem, red haze on 9o% screen, has anyone struck this fault and know what it could be? thanks.doug.
                                    Yeah, sounds like the common LG "sparklies" problem. Sometimes fixable with just screwdriver adjustments on the PSU/sustains, other times a firmware update is needed.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Just added a new feature. If your search returns no results, potentially similar search keys will be suggested. Try this search for "PS40-B450"; it suggests "PS42B450" and "PS50B450" (recognises screen sizes automatically and tries similar ones.)

The entire site is run without a database, just a clever interface for the file system. Makes it quite fast. That's probably the slowest feature at 140ms, most of it is 0.5ms ~ 5ms. Though it doesn't help if your wifi connection is crap like mine is...

If anyone finds any bugs, please let me know.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm looking for a couple parts, and have a number of boards from broken screen TVs I've picked up too that I'd be willing to sell/trade.

1. Power supply/inverter board for a 37" Dynex DX-LCD37-09, part is labelled A71G0MUT. I actually only need 1 transformer from it which I haven't been able to find separately, so even if you have one that isn't working right that would help me.
                                          2. Power supply for a LG 32LC2D. It had a bad cap which I replace, but 3.3V takes awhile to ramp up and so it takes a long time to turn on. I can probably repair if I can figure out which parts are failing.
                                          3. X and Y main boards for a Samsung HPS5073. Screen is blank and power supply voltages are good, don't know which one of the boards has failed.

Any help is appreciated, and I'll be glad to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                                          X