Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

if you cant then remove it from PCB socket side... and make the jumper on the PCB sockeks pin

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
      if you cant then remove it from PCB socket side... and make the jumper on the PCB sockeks pin
      should i leave the cable plugged in on the mainboard side?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        should i leave the cable plugged in on the mainboard side?
        sure the socket cable should connected to MB... only the cable (tcon_on) we disconnected it from the PCB socket and on the PCB we make jumper t-con_on to power on. ( this is simulation that MB send signal to power on the t-con )

Comment

did jumper, have 12v on 26, checked and tcon fuse now has 12v on each side with jumper in place.

Comment

did jumper, have 12v on 26, checked and tcon fuse now has 12v on each side.
            you need to explain now what did you have..

did you have blinking error ?
            BL get on ?
            do you hear music as start setting?
            did you can see picture on screen with tourch light ?

Comment

ok, have it on a power strip, no blinking red, when i first plug it in strip and turn on strip, it will blink orange and green, then i hit power on remote it goes bright white for a second then dim white, if i turn it on and off at that point it just goes same bright white then dim white no orange/green blink, if i turn off the strip then turn it back on and turn on tv it will start with orange/green blink again etc. No backlight, no image with torch, pretty much always had the music.

Comment

took a while had to find the parts put it partial back together and put the legs on to get this skinny monster upright to see the screen.

Comment

it sound the LD boards blocking MB to start TCON_ON and BL_ON. so let us terminate LD boards from the system.
                  you need disconnect the ribbon cable between LDboards and MB
                  and unplug the socket CN6601 between G1B boards and LD boards.
                  the TCON_ON cable which you pulled it out put it back in place

when you turn on the set measure the following voltage.

1- TCON fuse come high or not ? if come high check picture with torch light on screen.
                  2- on socket 6601 G1B boards pin 1 & 2 should >60.V

if every things fine mean LD boards defect. if nothing change. MB issue. if the tv give blinking error its much LD or MB.

Comment

tcon on wire is back in, with ld plugged out from mb and sub powerboard, tcon fuse is back to .10v, pin 1 and 2 on 6601 is 39.5v, no image with torch.

Comment

MB. put every things back as it should.. and try force the tv with its firmware reset while you have correct firmware on usb stick

Comment

trying to make sure this usb is prepared correctly tried it a lot before with no success, its fat32, i have 1 android folder on it and 1 LOST.DIR folder, and update_loader.pkg, does that look correct? any certain procedure needed? like plug in usb turn on tv or turn on tv plug in usb etc?

Comment

android & lost dir folder are generated if any USB stick inserted in TV and the set firmware working.. delete them.. and press the joystick down and plug in wall until the front indicator turn green same way of hard reset. if nothing new bring to you, you need to consider MB replacement and i think this is not the end too

Comment

ok, i tried it before your last responce, i did get a bit of a different outcome than last time i tried update. i plugged usb in, plugged tv on it went green/orange, usb stick lit up and blinked as they do, did it for about 20 seconds then stopped lighting up, then about 30 seconds later tv indicator light went red for a few seconds then yellow for a few then red, thats where it is now.

Comment

ok, i tried it before your last responce,.
                              did you killed the last spirit of MB LOL.... give it time

Comment

BTW: LD boards socket which it go to sub power on cn6601 pin 6 are the LD_ERR does it go high ?

edit pin 6 if i read the tiny no correct
                                Last edited by Diah; 02-24-2022, 09:33 AM.

Comment

did the hold power and vol - , plugged in was green/orange for about 15 seconds went solid green let go of buttons, about 10 seconds later started green/orange again.

Comment

it resetet give time for it it will reboot 2 time untill it became dim white
                                    mean while check pin 6 cn6601 if its high

Comment

ok, pin 6 on cn6601 is 0v, did you mean leave the usb in after it goes to red solid? I took it out because you said if it shows those folders on the drive then the firmware on the tv is already ok or something like that, lol.

Comment

I think you meant while doing the reset, to just give it some time, correct? some days i have more trouble than others with english, lol.

Comment

remove USB, no problem, but at which state its right now?

Comment

Working...
                                          X