Finlux 32FLD760P with Vestel 17PW20.v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finlux 32FLD760P with Vestel 17PW20.v1

That is normal. If the TV detects an error when it does that power on check, it won't power up properly.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thanks for your help Tom.
      I guess I should forget about the power supply board and start looking elsewhere.
      Im guessing the flashing LED is a fault code, but will probably end up costing much more than the power board.
      Thanks again

Comment

What you should try is disconnecting the connector with the thin wires on it (PL803), then wire a 1k resistor from that to the 5V standby, on pin 12 of PL812.

Then see if the voltages are stable, with the main board connected.

Then, connect pin 1 of PL803 to 5V standby through a 1k and see if backlight lights up and is good, check if voltages are stable.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

sorry to highjack this thread can someone please advice me if I can use the 17pw20 v1 rather then the v2 after reading this seems to be much easier to replace the board

Comment

Working...
          X