Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tv turning on and off, capacitors seem fine??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tv turning on and off, capacitors seem fine??

Hi everyone, I have a samsung tv that keeps turning on and off.
    I pulled the bback off after researching that so many people fixed their tv by replacing capacitors but mine seem fine, no bulging or leaking residue!
    please help!

Re: Tv turning on and off, capacitors seem fine??

Originally posted by danielb View Post
    Hi everyone, I have a samsung tv that keeps turning on and off.
    I pulled the bback off after researching that so many people fixed their tv by replacing capacitors but mine seem fine, no bulging or leaking residue!
    please help!
    I had several suggestions for you. Most of them involved painful self-inflicted injuries, humiliation, and death. Aspersions about your ancestry, legitimacy, and intelligence were also considered. Suggestions that you avoid posting while under the influence of recreational drugs were rejected.

But I will try to be a nice person. Take several pictures of the back of the TV. See my signature for links to suggestions on how to do this. Attach the best picture to your next post using 'manage attachments' (below the text entry area). Include the model number of the TV.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Working...
    X