• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trying to fix LCD samsung tv, half screen with red tint

try reflowing the ic

Comment

Re: Trying to fix LCD samsung LE32A330J1 tv, half screen with red tint

Make sure you have no shorts between legs of chip. You also might want to go through and read all the Gm1- all Gm test points on t-con in numbered order.
      I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Ok I'll have a look into the thing you call "reflowing the ic". No shorts are between legs of chip already checked, there is contact everywhere. I already went through all Gm points and everything seemed fine just that the last one showed 0 voltage which was weird to me and I don't know if it should be like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RedKazl View Post
          Ok I'll have a look into the thing you call "reflowing the ic". No shorts are between legs of chip already checked, there is contact everywhere. I already went through all Gm points and everything seemed fine just that the last one showed 0 voltage which was weird to me and I don't know if it should be like that.
          just add flux and hot air to reflow it .

Comment

Originally posted by RedKazl View Post
            All should have a voltage and they should be in ascending or descending order depending on which way they are checked.
            I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Maybe I measured it wrong, but yes all had voltage in descending order except the last one, ill check again and try to reflow it on wednesday or at the weekend

Comment

Working...
              X