Help with this Item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with this Item

Hi evryone it is an air based control for those lifts you see in the pictures it looks like mud that dried the company that made them no longer exists.any help thank you
    Attached Files

Re: Help with this Item

well i recognise screw-jacks, we used to use them on sattelite dishes,
    but what are the brown things for? where do they fit?

what's not working?

Comment

Hi it is the brown things it is the command swich.they are connected with a very thin
      plastic tubes when pressed raise or lower the lifts

Comment

They look like buttons that will drive air activated switches. when the button is pushed, the air inside connects via an air line to a pneumatic switch. It is usually used for isolation (no wires connected between actuator and switch) They are sometimes used for garbage disposals so you can have the button next to the sink.
        Last edited by R_J; 03-28-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

so these are small bladders that may have a leak?

shouldnt be hard to put some pressure in them with syringe and hold them under water to look for leaks.

Comment

I don't understand where these are located?
            If they are "pneumatic push button switch" you could try just moving them with replacements. They are used on bath spa tubs, cisterns.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi again it is exactly what you say "pneumatic push button swich" no need to test them they are broken you can se it directly .the problem i do not find them thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
              X