Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bios for lenovo ip 3 15IIL05 OR GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031

Originally posted by klean View Post
    hello bro , now when i plug the charger power led flashing and when i connect battery it dosent flash just stay solid
    Originally posted by pirusvlad View Post
    Can you please try to unlock my bin file?
    Originally posted by faysal View Post
    kindly help me repair my bios also
    IDEAPAD 3 15IIL05
    S/N PF2EH86T

ORIGINAL BIOS ATTACHED
    Attached is a virgin bios extracted from the lenovo update.Open your backup bios and virgin bios with a hex editor.Copy your DMI from your backup using the off-sets in the picture and paste-insert into the virgin bios ,using the same off-sets and save it.

HxD hex editor https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello. I have a problem with an ideapad 3. After installing Windows and restarting, it's dead.No power light,no fan...nothing.only charging led.ihave removed battery and backup battery,same result.
      After writing varios bios found on this post,i have power button light or flashing light,but no image.Any advice pls ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by asteraky View Post
        Hello. I have a problem with an ideapad 3. After installing Windows and restarting, it's dead.No power light,no fan...nothing.only charging led.ihave removed battery and backup battery,same result.
        After writing varios bios found on this post,i have power button light or flashing light,but no image.Any advice pls ?
        the posted bios is corrupt ... weird, you install windows and the bios is corrupted !!
        try this...
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

yeah..brand new out of the box.

i have tried your file, but same result : only power button led

Comment

yeah..brand new out of the box.

i have tried your file, but same result : only power button led
            post the full name and model of the laptop, type, etc., give more information about it.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

from back cover : ideapad 3 15IIL05
              model name : 81WE
              sn : PF32L29E

from mother board : GS454/GS554/GV550 REV:1.0 NM-D031
              barcode GS554

may be DMI zone is corrupted ?/

Comment

from back cover : ideapad 3 15IIL05
                model name : 81WE
                sn : PF32L29E

from mother board : GS454/GS554/GV550 REV:1.0 NM-D031
                barcode GS554

may be DMI zone is corrupted ?/
                bios extracted from the Lenovo site update
                Attached Files

Comment

Not working.only led on power button came on when i press it.
                  Are this laptop starts without dmi zone ?...may be the dmi zone is broken...or hardware. it works less then 1 hour.very very short life for brand new laptop :{

Comment

Not working.only led on power button came on when i press it.
                    Are this laptop starts without dmi zone ?...may be the dmi zone is broken...or hardware. it works less then 1 hour.very very short life for brand new laptop :{
                    DMI has nothing to do with this business ... anyway, I passed you the DMI information in your bios ... the laptop has another problem ... run with it under warranty, if you haven't broken any seal through it ..

Comment

ok.thx for your time

Comment

Is it possible to extract the original file which has downloaded from the lenovo official website? If anybody have any idea, elaborate please.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybigyan View Post
                          Is it possible to extract the original file which has downloaded from the lenovo official website? If anybody have any idea, elaborate please.
                          Thank you.
                          is ... you have it in item # 27, you just need to replace the DMI information in your updated bios,
                          DMI range 622000 - 623FFF

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            is ... you have it in item # 27, you just need to replace the DMI information in your updated bios,
                            DMI range 622000 - 623FFF
                            I can not edit those DMI information cause a dump guy pull out the original bios chip from laptop. I give you some information. If any solution, I will have blessed.

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IIL05
                            Model Name : 81WE
                            SN : PF24GL94
                            MTM : 81WE00NKUS
                            Factory ID : JVHFC1
                            Mfg Date : 2020/11/13
                            MO : PF9XB0B13005

Thanks for your every concern

Comment

I can not edit those DMI information cause a dump guy pull out the original bios chip from laptop. I give you some information. If any solution, I will have blessed.

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IIL05
                              Model Name : 81WE
                              SN : PF24GL94
                              MTM : 81WE00NKUS
                              Factory ID : JVHFC1
                              Mfg Date : 2020/11/13
                              MO : PF9XB0B13005

Thanks for your every concern
                              post the original bios of the laptop.

Comment

post the original bios of the laptop.
                                I think It is not the original bios.
                                Attached Files

Comment

I think It is not the original bios.
                                  you do not have the DMI information in this bios I have nothing to transfer to you ... try this..post#7...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101209

with the bios from post #27
                                  Last edited by peste; 01-26-2022, 08:34 AM.

Comment

you do not have the DMI information in this bios I have nothing to transfer to you ... try this..post#7...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101209

with the bios from post #27
                                    Anyway thanks for your information and help. So I just ask a question, If I will copy a bios from a same new running laptop then flash in this laptop, Is this laptop will run or not?

Comment

Anyway thanks for your information and help. So I just ask a question, If I will copy a bios from a same new running laptop then flash in this laptop, Is this laptop will run or not?
                                      no ... you have to clean the ME region ... but if the bios from item # 27 that is extracted from the Lenovo site doesn't work you have another problem, or you don't write the bios correctly on the bios chip, or the bios chip with problems ..

Comment

Thank you its working

Comment

please
                                          help me to restore my bios
                                          there is no image

lenovo ideapad 3-15IIL05

GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550/ nm-d031 REV:1.0

81WE
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by 789852; 02-12-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X