Now with 5,000+ more LCD Datasheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now with 5,000+ more LCD Datasheets

A -very- good friend in China (same as friend who send me 1,500 schematics, who wishes to remain anonymous) has recently sent me a small database of panel datasheets. 1,000 are due to be uploaded today, with another ~5,000 to follow. Exact figure to be determined, as my Python script is still processing them.

They're under a new category. This will build up slowly as the panel datasheets are uploaded, which will take some time (probably a couple of weeks to finish it all), I have 2 whole DVD-Rs of the stuff to go through!
    http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManual...&Search=Submit

As before, all manuals/files are completely free of charge to access, you can view/download as many as you like, though please avoid downloading /all/ of them. I do plan to produce an archive file of all files for those who want a backup of files although it would be over 20GB with all the files.

Enjoy!
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Re: Now with 5,000+ more LCD Datasheets

thanks tom for your time doing this and to your friend also for passing them on to you thanks again vince

Comment

This is interesting, thanks for uploading.

Comment

1st batch nearly 1000 files uploaded, more coming shortly...
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thanks Tom.
          Never stop learning
          Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
          http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Tom, I have plenty of space on my ftp server. If you want i can set up an upload account for you to upload those to my server as well and save some bandwidth.

Comment

Marius, I could create a 20GB RAR if you want to download it. How fast is your internet service? I have to put some more files up soon.

Comment

100 mbps? pm me with a download link when you're ready or tell me and I'll set up an upload account... or make a torrent if it's easier for you either way i don't care.

Comment

I'll upload the majority of the files first before creating the archive.

I do have a 1000GB bandwidth plan so bandwidth isn't a concern, main concern is a request from a manufacturer to pull a manual (http://www.tim.id.au/blog/2012/11/10...copyright-law/) so I'd like to find a country that's more friendly regarding service documentation being available to end users.
                  Last edited by tom66; 01-05-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

OK I think I've done them all, that's 6,227 in all... I think I need to optimise the site for large file lists -- it spends way too long loading that page! (900ms+)

Useful stuff in each I've noticed:
                    - for LED panels it gives the working voltage and current
                    - for CCFL panels it gives connection diagram, inverter current and signal type (now standardised amongst most manufacturers, but still useful.)
                    - for all LCDs the LVDS format, pinout, and t-con operating current and surge current
                    - for some LCDs, VONE/VOFFE/VCOM/VGAMMA (mostly if bare cell type, no tcon)
                    - for a few PDP modules the nom operating range, operating current, power and signalling
                    - laptop LCD panels are also to be found there but I think most datasheets are available anyway

Marius, I will try and create a RAR soon and upload it for you to backup or host as a mirror. If you like, I can give you the code for the display interface shown.
                    Last edited by tom66; 01-08-2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Sure, whatever you think it's best.

Isn't it an inconvenience for you to upload the files a second time?
                      Can't you set up a temporary ftp account to download straight to my server from your server?
                      Or I can set up a ftp account and you can fxp the files to my server? (connect to my ftp account, to your server's ftp account, drag files over done)

Comment

Well I'd probably make the RAR on the server, and you could wget it straight onto your server, if you like.

Comment

hey tom,long time no hear !,been looking through your schematics ,dude,im trying to find one for a poxy vestal again, ALBA LCD32880HDF,PSU 17IPS10-3 ,V.1.

AS USUAL!, power connectors with no voltages labeled !

had a good look ,found a couple of threads for this model,but different PSU to mine,im thinking those are v.4...,mine is v.1

hope you may have one somewhere buddy,cheers,lee
                          fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
                          please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

Have 17IPS10-2, which MAY be close enough:-

Comment

cheers mate il check it out,
                              fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
                              please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

Maybe it's a good time to try my hackjob CDN I made?

Comment

Well, I made them available here:

Code:
                                  ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/datasheets/monitors/
                                  Had to rename some Panasonic and Sharp files though... seriously, who comes with filenames like:

Sharp_LC-32LE630E_LC-40LE630E_LC-46LE630E_LC-32LE630RU_LC-40LE630RU_LC-46LE630RU_LC-32LE632E_LC-40LE632E_LC-46LE632E_LC-32LU630E_LC-40LU630E_LC-46LU630E_LC-32LX630E_LC-40LX630E_LC-46LX630E_LC-32LU632E_LC-40LU632E_LC-32LX632E_LC-40LX632E_[SM].pdf

While windows supports 65000 characters in the path, the file name must be below 255 characters.... sigh.

Comment

The filenames are that long because it makes the search engine work better, it can find all the matches. Yes, that's how the search works. Filename, only, with a bit of logic to handle similar strings but only so close... Fulltext search is in development, but would require a dedicated server. Can't afford that yet.
                                    Last edited by tom66; 01-09-2014, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                    X