Eupa/PC Chips Model 'IBB' - Bad Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eupa/PC Chips Model 'IBB' - Bad Caps

This is one of those goofy off-brands AKA PC Chips... They're a real whore to identify sometimes... Anyway, one crossed my path, and there's no doubt what's wrong with it... The caps are branded 'Lelon', which is a familiar face in the bad capacitor realm... :roll: :evil:

After recapping, working like a champ... The owner had a P3 1.13GHz Tualatin CPU with a Slotket... Talk about squeezing every last booger outta this baby! I have to admit, I booted it up on Knoppix, and it was a really snappy and stable board! Gotta love new caps!

<--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

What brand caps did you use on it?

MD
    Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of BADCAPS.NET or any of their affiliates.

Comment

those rubycon MBZ or MCZ they so pretty.

you know the little chhsi caps which you left, they look like they are doing a bulge at 4 places between the vents. i see that a lot with the little caps. are they like that because they are failing a bit or is that what they always look like cos the vents are pushed down when they make them?

i have some boards with rubycon for the major caps but all the little caps look like that. prolly not worth recapping right?
      capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

They're sexzee!

MD
        Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of BADCAPS.NET or any of their affiliates.

Comment

Working...
        X