X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys

Please accept me into your ranks AS I want to learn.

thanks

Comment

Hello guys just looking for some help

Comment

Hi,

Found this forum while troubleshooting some issues with my Samsung PN64D7000. The quality of the picture is great, and I'm a bit of a DIYr, so I will try anything to keep this thing going. I live in Charleston, SC.

Comment

Hi,
          I am from Singapore and I like to tinkle with electronics, cameras and cars. Stumbled across this website as I am currently fixing a Lg LCD TV. Great site and information !

Comment

Hi, I am from New Zealand. Found this site while trying to find info on repairing my mums Toshiba L650 no power problem.

I also tune engines, and repair Honda Ecu's

Comment

Hi, Nick from UK looking for a bit of help

Comment

Hello all, Just want to say thank you for the site. I am a Telecom Tech for a small chain of grocery stores, and get to repair a wide range of equipment. Some of it very old. I have only been in the field for 24yrs so I'm still learning. I hope to be on here frequently.

Thanks Again,
                rwolfe

Comment

Hi!

Here is my humble introduction:

My name is Hrvoje, 35y old, computer technician from Croatia. I have been interested in electronics since my fifth year. But since i am not omniscient i've concluded that i have to register on this forum

Comment

hi my name is scott and i fix things...
                    grew up with a old timer general contractor as a father. her taught me all he knows and more. never head an electronics job. closes would be fixing pcs for friends and wiring houses.
                    anyhow thats me kinda
                    cheers
                    scott

Comment

hello, im the electronic santa and i repair arcade pcbs, crt monitors, game consoles and vintage electronics including tube amplifiers and old radios

im in ontario canada

just wanted to say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Electronic Repair Services
                      Chris Annis
                      cpurepair@rogers.com
                      "always willing to help someone out"

Comment

Hello, my name is Shane and I have an associate degree in industrial electronics. I don't get to work on much stuff at the component level, but I do love to do it as a hobby. I will need help from you guys and I will help when I can, Thanks
                        PS I suck at grammer and spelling 
                        My Spelling and Grammer Sucks.

Comment

Hi, My name is Steve I am a fully qualified Tv Engineer. Have 42 Years expepeiance, now semi retired.
                          Thanks Regards Steve

Comment

Hello members
                            I am 46 years old live in Mitchell Indiana and have an Associates Degree in EET from ITT Tech
                            Do Tv repair,PC,Appliances, just about anything that plugs in
                            I work as an Industrial Maintenance Electrician,PLC troubleshooting and some programming,Instrumention Tech also
                            I hope to learn a lot about TV repair from the members here
                            I have several TV that I have acquired from family or roadside trash set out for pick up and my better half told me it's time to fix em or get rid of them
                            So first I have an LG42LN5500-UM have blue screen did have sound lost it now
                            I think the main board is bad not sure read some post on here that did give me some insight on things to look for
                            Any help much appreciate and thanks for letting me join
                            Rich

Comment

Hey all. I run a makerspace in nashville TN.

Just trying to repair a tv

Comment

Hello,
                                I am J F Thomas, a "semi retired" electronic tech (owner operator of a TV service company since 1972). Thanks to all on this forum for the opportunity to be a part of it.

Comment

Morning from sunny South Africa guys!!

The name is Vishen. Im a noob in the diy game, been at
                                  For a few months and still as dumbstruck as i was in the beginning lol....i mainly orefer working on audio gear although i have yet to repair an amp. I guess i have to keep at it, with time comes experience right. Im actually looking at tv repair right now, lcd to be exact, my tv is on the fritz so i hope all the tv repair gurus are willing to guide me getting my baby up and running again.

Vishen

Comment

I'm Dave and my Samsung plasma seems to be busted - I'm likely looking for someone in the vicinity to replace some capacitors. It's to large to do a "carry in" service.

Comment

Hi, I'm Niall. Living in Ireland and starting out repairing audio & visual equipment. I expect this site will be very helpful to me.

Comment

Hello from Tennessee. This site has great info!

Comment

Hello to everyone,
                                          I'm fan of electronic stuff,last 45 years.Started with audio amps,receivers,crt tv's & all analog stuff.Inspite of my 59 yrs,i'm still learning, especially Digital.
                                          Ozzy

Comment

Working...
                                          X