Dimension 4550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimension 4550

I aquired a dell dimension 4550 upon inspection inside i came across some leaking caps next to the hsf . My question is, is anyone able to id these.

Re: Dimension 4550

Please provide some info on those capacitors such as their brand, series (usually a 2- or 3-letter name), capacitance (in uF), and working voltage (v). This info should be printed on each capacitor. Also note their physical dimensions (in mm), particularly the diameter (most are 8mm, 10mm, or 12.5mm). If possible, also take some pictures.

Comment

trying to gets some pics up. the uploader is giving me a little of a hard time.

Comment

Well if you can get just the info on the caps, that should be enough to help you find proper replacements.
        Also, are you trying to upload the pics on badcaps.net? If so, it should be fairly easy: just click on "Manage Attachments" below your post, click "Browse..." for each picture you wish to upload, then click "Upload" once you're done selecting all of the pics. Hope this helps.

Comment

and dont forget that there is a size limit too. I believe that the max picture size per picture is 2000 by 2000 pixels if i remember right. I believe the size limit is something like 1 meg per picture too but not exactly sure about that one.

Comment

Working...
          X