SONY XBR65x900E no image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SONY XBR65x900E no image

I received this TV yesterday First time turning it on I saw this Sony start up screen then it disappeared for flashing lights read four times. Ran a rest to green light turned back on had a Sony startup screen the beige screen but the Sony word was jettering up and down then it turned off. Now just back lights on and sound.

Re: SONY XBR65x900E no image

1- you have double post for the info
    2- since this is android system first things you need to to do hard reset, how to
    plug it out from wall socket first, press on the TV side panel power and volum- minus keep them pressed then plug it in wall socket, the LED indicator will change from white to Green , release the 2 button .. give it time around 30 minute as it will restart 2 time and make new install , in case still no image you should hear the first install music sound stable after this 30 minute or less waiting time.. report your result

Comment

Ok thanks just did will let you know

Comment

Am I supposed to hear music first 3 min? Unplug tv from outlet held start and volume down same time green light came on and in 3 min started hearing music. Indicator light is white with music
        Last edited by charlie555; 04-17-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

These are pic from the tcon board is this normal?
          Attached Files

Comment

this look not good, before you spend on this set by replacing T-CON inspect the panel bonds they may also toasted .

about hard reset. it mean this set was rested before and its on first install menu music,

Comment

Thank you will Order and check before installing tcon board.

Comment

Replaced tcon , no change

Comment

Working...
                X