X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi my name is Robert,

found this forum while looking up info for a LG 50pc1dr that turn's on but turn's right off by itself.. I am a diesel technician for 7 years, and always fixing every electronic things that I can.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello!

I am here because I want to recap two PSUs and two mainboards. There will be a thread for each of them.
        See you there!

Dan

Comment

Hi there. I'm new here and know very little about electronics. Sooo I have the fortune of 2 bad Sceptre monitors with which to tinker and try and make work again.. Wish me luck!

Comment

hi my name is john i live in tarrs, pa. i hope to learn a little more on how to fix some lcd power boards. i have had these thing laying around for a year so i figure its time to fix them. p.s. it more my wife said its time to fix them or throw them away.

Comment

Hey, all. I came here because I was given a Dimension E520 with a few bad Chemicon KZJ caps, and I wasn't sure what to replace them with. Badcaps.net has been an excellent resource so far!

Comment

Hello,

I am so glad I found this forum. You have just saved me from buying a new TV. From this forum I have the confidence to repair the one that lost the picture.

Thanks

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hello, my name is Michael. I am in the US Army, Im 27 and stationed at FT Bliss Texas. I found this site when Google-ing repair tips for my Vizio VP50-HDTV20A. I have a wife and 2 kids, and i consider myself a NEWB to computers/TVs repair Tech.

I have no formal schooling and have only fiddled with a computer tower and helped a friend build one from scratch. So when I need help, it will be sort of like "for dummys" question. I learn very quickly and am eager to learn a lot here!

Comment

hello,

My name is Richard,i am so thankful i found this forum there's a lot to learn how to fix my laptop's components.this forum is so helpful for everyone.thank you very much!

Comment

helloooooooo everyone....

Comment

Hi, just came accross this forum while I was searching for caps for a motherboard I'm working on. I'm glad to see a forum with knowledgeable members this days. I started playing with computers since early 80's. My first system was an Apple II, then a IBM 5150....and my 5150 still power up, lol. Now I'm running a local retail and service business in San francisco. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Greetings! Found this forum while researching an issue with my monitor. Wonderful resources here!!

Comment

Newbie here!

Hello everyone. My name is Mark and I reside in southwest Tennessee near Memphis. I am on disability retirement and am free to do many things as long as they cost no money, LOL!. A friend gave me a VIZIO VO42L that he bought from Costco and they replaced under warranty. They also told him just to keep the old TV. That's how I came up with it.

I replaced the inverters and all was good for a few months and I now have another problem that I'm trying to find on your search before asking questions.

I also dabble in computer repair and home networking and would like to know more about that subject. This looks like a great forum for what I need and I hope to be able to help others here also. I love to help people if I can.

Comment

Hi, I'm joining this forum in hopes of repairing an old Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultra Platinum mobo I have. Thanks for anyone's help in advance!

Comment

Hello all
                                  Just jumped onboard and love the site! Nice to find a place with this much information. Looking forward to learning and helping when I can with what I know. I have been receiving more and more TV sets in for repair and wanted to get up to date.

Comment

Hello everyone, its a pleasure to be part of such a nice community.

Comment

Found this site while trying to sort a Phillips 170B5 monitor, pity Ambit didn't give a circuit dig. for the PSU

Regards Ian.

Comment

Hi,
                                        My name is Terry Martin and I am an IT project manager, mostly storage array installs at data centers. I graduated with a business (marketing) degree from the University of Oklahoma but started doing desktop support in 1995 for a small delivery company where I was working at the time as an assistant operations manager. It was out of necessity because the regular support guy walked out the door one day and our pagers were down. I decided I liked computers, went on to be a COBOL programmer for 5 years, then moved into project management when the offshoring wave hit.

Comment

Hello, joined to get info on repairing a magnavox lcd. I have a degree in electronics computer tech and currently work as a technician for a mail processing facility. Also have 12 plus years as an automotive technician.

Comment

Working...
                                          X