X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone,

I a tech beginner and and constantly looking for documentation and tips while trying to fix my and friend's everyday electronics.
    Thank you!

Comment

Hello, I'm 34 years old and I've been working full-time at mobile phones repair service since 2003. Electronics was my hobby as far as i can remember I like fixing some electronics stuff like laptops, tv and any other home stuff for family and friends. I'm here to learn more from you.

Comment

Hi I'm Enrique, I'm new to this stuff and a rooky in tech things, but I'd like to learn.

Comment

Hello All,

registered a few minutes ago in hope to find valuable info about an Asus Zenbook that doesn't charge its battery anymore ...

My name is Bernard, I live in Belgium, 60 yo former heavy equipment (accelerators) installer with a huge tendancy to (try to) fix everything fro frineds and familly ;-)

Regards, Bernie

Comment

new here..... reading and trying to fill some of the empty space between my ears
            first let me say thank you to everyone that takes their time to help spread knowledge.
            51 years of annoying someone on the planet
            work construction and always looking to learn something new
            appreciate the chance to gain some knowledge..... and likely annoy someone else
            mtmind

Comment

Hello.
              My name is Ivan .I am interested in TV repair .
              Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here, electronics repair guy from eastern Europe 🙂

Comment

Hello,
                  Iḿ from Gemany, my English is bad...but I was looking for some help to fix my elitebook.
                  ...so here I am : )

Comment

Hello shade tree fixers.......that would be me.......captainKKK I fix most everything and love to make things last forever. Electronic components fascinate me but elude me most of the time. I get great satisfaction when I "learn" and fix TVs and monitors using this forum. BudM is my idol. I am currently trying to repair a Vizio E371VL. Yeah I know, its a dumb TV, but not dumber than me. I got it dead and now have it working almost normal, but it will not turn on the BL and audio unless I have something active plugged into the VGA or HDMI ports. It will function for ever in this mode until I turn it off. I can unplug the VGA or HDMI device while the TV is running without anything abnormal. If I unplug the VGA/HDMI device while watching the TV everything is normal, then I power the TV off and with nothing plugged into the VGA or HDMI, powering on the TV results in no BL but only playing the audio of the channel that it was on when it shut off. How I wish someone could guide me.......it has to be something wrong on the mainboard 3637-0652-0150. These stupid Vizio TV use a variety of internal boards.

Comment

Hello.

JK, sparkie and a diy lover, if it's broke I try and fix it, my car, my pc, my shed, anything, I used to work in the TV repair/rental trade as a kid, always loved electronics and soldering.
                      Been away for a couple of years so I'm reviving old hobbies.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm from Latvia. I looking for interesting info and electronic stuff.

Cheers!

Comment

Buongiorno a tutti sono un nuovo membro vi faccio i miei saluti ,sono un ragazzo molto intraprendente che si mette in gioco,mi piace lelettronica,riparo TV,cellulari,PC,varie schede con danni e corti vari faccio un po' di tutto e mi diverto,ho varie esperienze quindi per qualsiasi cosa dove posso aiutare vi aiuto un saluto a tutti a presto

Comment

Hello,
                            I am a man from 1971 and i live in helium. Married with 2 children

Comment

Hi All,

I am Sudath born on 1973, from Sri Lanka. I registered this forum on year of 2014. This is the best place to share knowledge.
                              Sudath

Comment

Hi everyone, I've finally got round to joining the forum after reading so many interesting and useful articles over the years. I hope I can repay some of the help I've received.

Comment

verlink73

Glad I Found This Site Learning A Lot On HERE Thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm looking for help with a Sony TV and found this very nice forum. Hope you can help me out!

Comment

Hello everyone. Looking for help with a Panasonic Viera plasma that I don't want to replace.

Comment

Hi everyone, name here is Steve and my job and hobby has been electronic my whole life. Fixing broken electronics is one of my main hobbies, so I'm sure I will enjoy this forum.

Thanks for letting me join.

Steve

Comment

Hi, looking forward to posting about a damaged laptop here... Just need to post here so I can make a thread.

Comment

Working...
                                          X