Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Originally posted by poprom1965 View Post
    schematics GigabyteN760 OC-4GD please
    https://smd.db-x7.ru/search/?q=GV-N760OC

Comment

Originally posted by coco666 View Post
      Hello

Could some one help me???, i'm looking for the shematics and Boardview for the Radeon RX 5700XT

Thanks
      https://smd.db-x7.ru/search/?q=GV-R57XTGAMING

Comment

I´ve got a gigybyte GTX780Ti OC and need the Boardview please.

Comment

Does anyone have a boardview for a Zotac GTX 1070 Amp Edition? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SagiT View Post
            I´ve got a gigybyte GTX780Ti OC and need the Boardview please.
            https://smd.db-x7.ru/search/?q=GV-N780OC

Comment

Please I need a board view for Radeon RX 460.

Comment

Originally posted by ctanto333 View Post
                Please I need a board view for Radeon RX 460.
                https://smd.db-x7.ru/load/boardview_...-11200?aAnmfcw

Comment

I Need Board view for MSI RX460.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezistor View Post
                    Thx but thats a non Ti. I need the Ti in cause of the 2 8Pin Pex Connectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickenhawk View Post
                      Hi, I'm looking for Boardview for ASUS GTX 1070 Dual (not the Strix) # CG411A. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10C5...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

its similar

Comment

hi this is boardview ASUS DUAL GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6GB DUAL-GTX1060-O6G CG410PLM 1.01

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10C5...CMItPss3v/view

Comment

hi does anyone have a board view or pdf for gigabyte gv-n1080wf3oc-8gd or know if the 1070 wf2 is the exact same trying to figure out 2 componuts on the board located at R990 and R991 if theyre resistors or not and values any help would be apperciated thank you

Comment

Originally posted by xpepsi2008x View Post
                              hi does anyone have a board view or pdf for gigabyte gv-n1080wf3oc-8gd or know if the 1070 wf2 is the exact same trying to figure out 2 componuts on the board located at R990 and R991 if theyre resistors or not and values any help would be apperciated thank you
                              I've found out that they're all pretty much the same. You just have to find the same sections on each variation of 10-series.

So the 1.8v, 5v, etc tend to use the same parts and components but may have them in different spots on each make of card. So, your parts will likely be on any other 1070 boardview you can find but you just have to find them (by pattern or location).

I just wouldn't use a 1070ti or the like. If you have a normal 1070, use another normal 1070 boardview.

Also, there are outright schematics for a 1070 on here and that may also help you if you can identify what rail those components you need are on. Good luck!

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                I'm looking for Gigabyte GTX 980Ti (GV-N98TG1 GAMING-6GD) Schematics, as I'm trying to fix a blown Mosfet & Capacitors at the bottom right side of the card.
                                Thank you all very much in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by DetectiveStrawberry View Post
                                  Hello everyone.
                                  I'm looking for Gigabyte GTX 980Ti (GV-N98TG1 GAMING-6GD) Schematics, as I'm trying to fix a blown Mosfet & Capacitors at the bottom right side of the card.
                                  Thank you all very much in advance.
                                  Hello! IIRC, most 980ti cards are similar across manufacturers. Similar parts and designs with some slight variations in placement. There is one on page 13 for another manufacturer so check that out.

Also, if you find one for a TitanX card they're identical.

PS: I recently fixed an EVGA 980ti SC 6GB. In may be able to help you if you DM me a photo of the cap and mosfets issue in question. I even have a few of the mosfets left over to possibly test on if it's an issue with that.
                                  Last edited by WayOfTheRoad; 11-10-2021, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am looking for the schematic of an Asus gtx 1650, I have to find a replacement for an Ic, which only says "53C3" is of the SOT-23-5 type, but I don't know what it is, if someone can help me . Greetings

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ctanto333 View Post
                                        MSI MS-V3xx ??? Rev xx ???

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheRoad View Post
                                          I've found out that they're all pretty much the same. You just have to find the same sections on each variation of 10-series.

So the 1.8v, 5v, etc tend to use the same parts and components but may have them in different spots on each make of card. So, your parts will likely be on any other 1070 boardview you can find but you just have to find them (by pattern or location).

I just wouldn't use a 1070ti or the like. If you have a normal 1070, use another normal 1070 boardview.

Also, there are outright schematics for a 1070 on here and that may also help you if you can identify what rail those components you need are on. Good luck!

Thank you, ive got a few differnt board views and schematics here my problem is board view is showing something that looks like maybe a ferite bead then on the pdf ones i have its showing resistors a 10k and a 0ohm this is a little confusing here is a picture of what they actually look like on the gigabye 1080 board i have one is located at r990 and the other is r991
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X