This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey guys. Just asking questions to help fix my plasma TV.

Comment

Hello from finland

Comment

I just signed up to see if anyone could help me with an issue I am having with my TV. I cannot post yet as my account is too new. Apparently, I have to post something here first before I am allowed to post.

Comment

Hello everyone..my name is Jerry and I am starting to get back into my old collection of amps....some of which are not working. Hence joining this forum. I use to fix my amps when one would break down. Been about 15 years..soooo....hello badcaps

Comment

Hello my name is Yannick. Reading through the 16500 posts of this thread took me several weeks.

Comment

Hello, my name is Robin from Portland, OR. I'm here to learn and hoping to get some help.

Comment

Hi, my name is jimmy davis, and Ive been visiting this site for quite a while and have always had success with my repair projects given the advice taken from here. I am a welder by trade but a natural "fixer" at heart.
                Thanks for having me

Comment

I'm new to this forum, electronics are my passions, though not supported by expert knowledge. I'm trying to find all the info i can get

Comment

Hello everyone

My name is paolo and I am italian. I do not know English well. Then forgive my speech. I am all participants and hope to learn and improve thanks to your contribution. by paolooo76

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site. Having some tv issues, hopefully with some help from you guys I can get it working again. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello, Bill here. Working on a Sharp LC-70LE632U with the dreaded Lamp Failure error after it sat in storage a year. Tips and advice are welcome

Comment

Hello. Ray here. This is the first time I'm having a TV fail on me and this looks like a great place to commiserate!

Comment

Hello all.
                            Jerry here
                            Murfreesboro, TN
                            New to the forum thanks for the community here Stooge. Just a tinkerer grew up working on everything i ever had could not afford new and now cant throw anything away! If its broke I think i can fix it...or make some cool sparks trying. Fixed a lot of stuff broke a little to but always learning! Current project Sony 40 inch no power...

Comment

Hello, My name is Bruce Holland. I have been working in the computer industry since 1979. I am back to replacing components on boards again. My electronics skills are rusty. Thank you for letting me join.

Comment

hi, oren from israel here, got a shop and a lab for component level repair, i do a lot of cellular stuff as well as computers, thanks for the good company here

Comment

Hello..Libor from Slowakia here..i make laptop repairs and i searching informations about computers..this forum looks like good source..

Comment

Hi, Martin here. A faulty plasma which I just can't bring myself to throw away brought me here.

Comment

Hi there. Daan from South Africa here. Helping a friend with LCD screen repair brought me here. Can't wait to get my hands dirty.

Comment

Hello, my name is Antonio from tenerife, Spain, and I looking for information because I will try to setup a TV and computer repair shop, and also I have some problems with some Tv´s friends. Thank you for accept me petitions and sorry for my english, I´m learning. Rergards

Comment

Hello my name is Mike, I'm a retired Engineer/Manager getting back to my first love dabbling in repairing electronic and electrical devices. Started in the tube world and ended in SMD's. Now it's fun to take abandoned electronics and see if they can be repaired (with the occasional devices from the grandchildren)

Comment

Working...
                                          X