• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: urggent plz Dell Latitude E7470 Bios Password

Hi, Sorted. Thanks alot for your help.

Comment

Hi all,

can anyone please change this File to factory mode/without Service Tag?

Thank you
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-31-2023, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
        Hi all,

can anyone please change this File to factory mode/without Service Tag?

Thank you
        It's not as simple as you think. Speaking of E7470 there is no way to change the Service Tag with just simple bios editing. You will need a special Dell software/tool which is not freely available.
        Last edited by Vesko356; 08-09-2021, 03:10 PM.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi

I'm after someone who can help unlock a dell bios that can't be unlocked by the online code generator. I will Attach the bios dump file here and if anyone can remove the password for me would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cod king View Post
            Hi

I'm after someone who can help unlock a dell bios that can't be unlocked by the online code generator. I will Attach the bios dump file here and if anyone can remove the password for me would be appreciated.
            Unlocked:
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Friends,
              I am really newbie about unlocking the bios password from the dump.
              Regarding dell e7470 locked bios, can we clear the password by editing the locked bios dump as explained in https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=5
              ??
              Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by jsinfo View Post
                Hi Friends,
                I am really newbie about unlocking the bios password from the dump.
                Regarding dell e7470 locked bios, can we clear the password by editing the locked bios dump as explained in https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=5
                ??
                Thank you in advance
                I followed the method in above link and could clear the locked bios. I used the bios region from Vesko356. Thank you @Vesko356 and @mcplslg123 for the insights.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                  Unlocked:
                  Hi Vesko

Firstly that worked and I really appreciate your time and effort to unlock this for me so I'd like to say thank you.

secondly I have 30 more of these to unlock, i would be grateful if you could show me how to do this.

Comment

Dell Latitude E7470 Bios Password need unlocked.

Need this unlocked. Thanks!

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude E7470 Bios Password need unlocked.

Originally posted by rcoonjr View Post
                      Need this unlocked. Thanks!
                      try..
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                        try..
                        Chips are identical according to flashrom.

Comment

Chips are identical according to flashrom.
                          try..
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            try..
                            works perfectly. We get alot of laptops don't mind if I contact you for others?

Comment

Here is another e7a8 locked... Thanks!

Comment

Here is another e7a8 locked... Thanks!
                                use the one at post 55 ,just clean the ME firmware, then at boot enter the new service tag
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  use the one at post 55 ,just clean the ME firmware, then at boot enter the new service tag
                                  I'll do that... I still have it on my pc for flashing.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                    That doesn't work... unit doesn't turn on after flash. Re-flashed older bios bin file.. unit back to normal. Still locked.

Comment

That doesn't work... unit doesn't turn on after flash. Re-flashed older bios bin file.. unit back to normal. Still locked.
                                      Doesn't work because your dump in post #57 is not for 7470, but for Latitude 5590.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        Doesn't work because your dump in post #57 is not for 7470, but for Latitude 5590.
                                        My god your right.. I have a few that are locked. And have gotten confused..... Any help for that image?

Comment

Hi

can you please help with unblocking code for tag D9JGTC2-E7A8?

It's completely blocked and I have no chance to log in just get a master password

I have no idea how to upload any file because boot is also blocked

Comment

Working...
                                          X