• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG Plasma 60PN6500-UA Main Board

Excellent news and nice pic !

Comment

Thanks for the thread guys.
      I posted about my 50pn6500 a few months ago and wasn't having much luck finding a replacement mainboard on eBay and the other few sites I found on Google.
      I found this thread and ordered the board from partstore.com on Sunday and received it today.
      Installed the board as soon as ups dropped it off, and now have a working tv.
      Thanks again!

Comment

That's great, congratulations!

Off-topic:
        I've been wondering how much money Best Buy is making off of their electronics recycling program.

When I first went to the PartStore.com site the sub-title stood out to me...

PartStore.com - A Best Buy Brand

I've used their (Best Buy's) free drop-off recycling service for a lot of computer hardware and several appliances.

I assumed they were selling all of the stuff to other recycling companies.

If they've got a division setup to scavenge parts, with their own trucking network already in place, they could be making quite a nice secondary profit from electronics and appliances that are end of life or die an early death.

Comment

So was it your main board I have exact issue with my 60PN6500 red stand by power light is on but doesn't do anything as well as my HDMI has broke off with same R270 broke but that had been broke about 8-10 months worked fine until today the power on issue... Any info will be helpful thanks

Comment

Yep, see previous post...

Originally posted by ChurchTech View Post
            Thanks to this great forum I now have a working 60" LG Plasma.

The Main Board (EBT62753601) from the source provided by Bob solved the issue.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Peace,
            Aaron

Comment

Hello friends,
              i have same tv, but dont have stby light when i checked the power voltage i found 5.2v , 17v all present, no vs. va and m5 present. i think is from main board. i want know if anyone knows how i can troubleshoot it

Comment

stby voltage should be 3.3. Hdmi has a 5v sence line and i think its taking out 5v . maybee something in the 5v controlls the memory. I can get one of these sets same scenario. I wonder if i replace that 5v regualator it will come back. a hdmi port should short protection if cable is damaged.

Comment

I have one like this...I powered it up..it shuts off after 5 to 10 min...I put it beside the air conditioner ..its been working for hours...figure its a regulator...anyone fix this and know wich regulator?..i don't think its solder related

Comment

Hello all what's the correct replacement hdmi port for the one that's broken off thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X