Need Catalyst 15.6 for Win 7 x86-64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Catalyst 15.6 for Win 7 x86-64

Anybody has? I don't even have the strength to whine about how EVERYBODY on the whole fucking planet is so dumb to only REPEAT link to frelling AMD site WHICH CEASES TO EXIST after few months instead of HAVING the stinking file to download FROM THEIR OWN SERVER, for fucks sake. Would laugh if it did not make me cry So after quite intensive search, this thing seems to be impossible to find. For the record - 15.7.1 is totaly fucked up for DXVA, 15.6 is latest reported working one.

This is actually quite interesting that AMD always FUCKS UP some driver line, usually they totally broke acceleration, OpenCL etc., then forbid all previous driver versions and MADE THIS FUCK-UP the latest variant you can get for now deprecated graphics line. Been this way for HD 2000, HD 3000, HD 4000, HD 5000, now HD 6000 and next time HD 7000 I guess. Jeez.

ADD// Got it! Gona treasure that on my FTP like some jewelery…link available via PM if anybody will be looking for it as well.
    Last edited by Behemot; 02-10-2019, 07:23 AM.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Re: Need Catalyst 15.6 for Win 7 x86-64

Yay, we are back in business baby! Plays L4.1 fine, watching it over Team Well it is of course unusable over the remote, but it does play on the computer at least. Gonna try 4k vid too, I am curious, it has some early support, though I would not hold my breath it has enough power for that…still, quite nice for such puny little CPU (Zacate E-450 at 1,65 GHz). Wonder, does it play Crysis?
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
      puny little CPU (Zacate E-450 at 1,65 GHz)
      Yikes! Looks like one of those CPUs that possibly get killed by 10 and 11 year old Intel Core CPUs easily! Possibly even by an OC'ed Core 2 Duo E4500!
      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

So does stuff like Celeron N3050. And?

Comment

I usually use FileHippo to find older versions of ATI and nVidia drivers.

But this time, I wasn't able to find exactly what you were looking for (ATI Cat. 15.6). Strange. Normally they keep many more versions. (It's also possible I messed up on the search, though. )

Comment

It was beta pack so I guess that's why. Now it's safely stored in my new mdRAID5

Comment

Working...
            X