X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody!
    I am from Russia, you have very interesting and many useful information, I hope our cooperation will be fruitful.

Comment

Hello,

Signed up in hopes to be able to repair both of my plasmas. Just from looking through a search, i believe i will be able too. A ton of excellent info on this forum

Comment

Hi everyone.
        I am a super-novice when it comes to component level repair. I joined mostly so I could download schematics/boardview files for my A1502 macbook (Board 820-3476-A). The problem I am having is that after water damage, the computer refuses to detect the battery. After watching some videos from Louis Rossman, I think the problem is somewhere in the SMC circuit. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment.

Comment

Hello,
          I have spent my whole life in electronics/RF design and repair. (like 40yrs)
          Half of my academic studies were on valves (tubes in the USA) and the rest on semiconductors. But that was back in the 1970s.
          I know spend my time on projects involving RF and digital design.

Comment

Hello everyone
            I came from Japan
            I would appreciate your favor from here.

Comment

Hey guys!
              So first, thanks for maintaining this forum, I already found very useful information several times!
              I am a physicist and I love repairing stuff: either machanical, software or electronic things.
              So that's it basically, I hope I can give something back, but my electronics knowledge is still too theoretical
              Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                I am Moses from Nigeria. An enthusiast of electronics repairs. Needed a motherboard schematics for my laptop and a friend's hp Probook 440 G2 and hp Elitebook 8470p respectively, so i ended up on this platform as a better choice to the various options i got. Hoping to be helped here. Thanks

Comment

hello

i found usefull information thnx for creating the forum

Comment

Hello I'm André, Portuguese actually I live in Switzerland and I'm 230v/métrique freak computer/electronics/software/hamradio/linux enthusiast sometimes modifier or destroyer !

Comment

Hello Everyone, Looking forward to working with everyone here and learning new things as well!

Jess

Comment

OK I posted my welcome above and it still won't let me create a thread. I need help with a Sharp LCD tv.

Comment

Hello Everyone Looking forward to meeting everyone here and learning for you all as well!
                          Spuds

Comment

Hi. I'm Chris from Rwanda. Signed up to get help unlocking a Dell bios password.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Matt a British software developer now living in Melbourne with an interest in general making. Currently working on a homemade 3D printer/Laser etcher/Milling machine.

I came across the forum as I'm currently trying to repair a Samsung Ua46C6900 so I'm hoping that someone here can give me some pointers as electronics isn't my strong point.

Comment

Greetings!

I'm looking for schematics for TOA P-924MK2 and Atlas AA120 audio amps and as a result found this forum.

Back in the 70s I spent 4 1/2 years in the Navy as an IC Man. I'm pretty sure.https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images/smilies/music.gif That's where I picked up the first of my electronics education.

Very glad to be here and I appreciate my membership, although I'm a little leery of joining a group of people who would accept me as a member.

Much grass!
                                Mike

Comment

Hello forum members,

Glad to share wealth of information here on the forum, and many thanks for having me.
                                  Signed up for a schematic on MSI ms-16j51 to troubleshoot my MSI pe60-6qe laptop.

All the best,
                                  Brilly.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Shivendra from India. Just joined this forum yesterday since this seemed like the go-to resource for any technical assistance regarding computers.

I'm a statistician who codes in Python and R. So that makes me a data scientist. A statistician who uses more than just Excel is a different profile

I actually joined tis forum because of a serious technical problem that has been going on with Macbook Pro since last week. Apologies if my profile seems secretive since I haven't filled too many details in my profile page. But I'll be doing it soon. For now, let's hope that some much needed help is received on this forum

Thanks for reading this reply!

Comment

Signed up and am making my first post here.

Interested in electronics design and repair, hence I signed up here

Comment

Hello....I have a lifelong interesr in electronic gadgets. Now near retirement age..im putting together a man cave with goodies! My shop is in a pull behind trailer and is mobile. So far i have spent more time making that than repair....but the tvs and radios are piling up waiting to teach me how to repair! I will be here reading!

Comment

Hello, I am phil and I am electrical engineer.

I sometimes do some repair work for electronics are the house and many times, I need some assistance.

I have a specialty in designing circuit boards and firmware programming. I also know how to program desktop programs. I am famaliar with C, C++, and C# languages. I have done a little bit in python and Lua.

Comment

Working...
                                          X