Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy only the plug P202 of the EAY63348801 circuit board (for LG OLED TV 55EC930V)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy only the plug P202 of the EAY63348801 circuit board (for LG OLED TV 55EC930V)

Hello!

I have an LG TV which does not turn on. I know the problem has been treated over and over, but I have (I think) a different question.
    I'm a real n00b in electronics, and did not want to spend too much time on my problem, so I bought the whole EAY63348801 circuit board off of eBay. However, it was delivered with a broken P202 plug. Does anybody know the reference of the plug so I can buy it separately? I have successfully unsoldered the broken one from the board, and would prefer not unsolder the one from the faulty board if possible (in case the new board does not work, and I find what's wrong on the original board).

Thanks for the help!

Re: Buy only the plug P202 of the EAY63348801 circuit board (for LG OLED TV 55EC930V)

Send it back or swap the connector.

Comment

Re: Buy only the plug P202 of the EAY63348801 circuit board (for LG OLED TV 55EC930V)

A photo so we can see.

Comment

Here are some photos of the plug (male and female; I only need the female one). Highest def here https://frostland.fr/photos_lg.zip
        Attached Files

Comment

Try to align the little pins with a small blade in a single file line inside the female connector and plug in the male connector. It should work just fine.

Comment

Sadly, I don't have the broken female connector anymore (unsoldered it, then sent it via post to a friend, but the post lost it…)

Comment

It was just a bit deformed, it didn't need removing.
              I'd take the connector off the faulty board and put on the new one to test.
              You will need the pitch of those pins to identify the connector.

Comment

A pin was fully broken. I'll try and measure the pitch!

Comment

I'd bet this is just a regular 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch connector. Just use a right angle pin header. Would be the easiest solution if the pitch is correct.

Comment

Pitch is exactly 2mm. A right angle pin header seem ok. Original plug has 14 actual pins that are connected to the male plug, and two additional at the bottom, to make sure the plug does not move. Attached picture is a schema of the pins of the plug on the board.
                    Anybody has a good site with a reference to buy this kind of plug? Thanks!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X