Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Motherboards with Bad Capacitors > Abit - Asus - Aopen
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
City & State: St. Helens
My Country: United Kingdom
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3
Default Help identify component

Hi, I need help to identify a component on an Asus z390

I got this board in a job lot and it is missing the component near the caps at the cpu Socket, I have checked other images and this is the same component further down, with r11 written on top, I suspect it's an inductor but unsure.

Does anyone know what it is and where I can buy one.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190722_151012.jpg (561.4 KB, 27 views)
Scotchmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:30 AM   #2
Badcaps Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
City & State: ☻
My Country: Canada
I'm a: Professional Tech
Posts: 4,872
Default Re: Help identify component

It looks like a TAI-TECH TMPA series, but I'm not sure about the markings, It could be 0.11H (or 11nH)

Last edited by R_J; 07-22-2019 at 10:50 AM..
R_J is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump Technical Forums 2003 - 2019
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:29 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?