Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices > BIOS Requests ONLY!
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2021, 12:21 PM   #1
nrcslim89
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
City & State: Lisbon
My Country: Portugal
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 130
Default Fujitsu AH544/G32 - BIOS+EC

Hello all, please anyone could please provide any working Fujitsu AH544/G32 with SB15-6050A2595201-MB-A02-SV Motherboard

I need BIOS and EC files for reflash.

I have my original files but they are corrupted anyone could try to fix them ?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FUJITSUBK.zip (3.24 MB, 6 views)
nrcslim89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 02:00 AM   #2
peste
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
City & State: CAMPINA
My Country: ROMANIA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: Fujitsu AH544/G32 - BIOS+EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcslim89 View Post
Hello all, please anyone could please provide any working Fujitsu AH544/G32 with SB15-6050A2595201-MB-A02-SV Motherboard

I need BIOS and EC files for reflash.

I have my original files but they are corrupted anyone could try to fix them ?

Thanks in advance.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I_s...njnBSeQfC/view
peste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:21 AM   #3
nrcslim89
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
City & State: Lisbon
My Country: Portugal
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 130
Default Re: Fujitsu AH544/G32 - BIOS+EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by peste View Post
Thanks for your help, i already use these files.
It makes some difference but not work at all.
With this i have CAPS and NUM Lock Reaction on Interna and External Keyboard but no image on external HDMI or VGA and internal display.

Already replaced the RAM sticks for working one... nothing.
All voltages are present.
nrcslim89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:56 AM   #4
peste
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
City & State: CAMPINA
My Country: ROMANIA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: Fujitsu AH544/G32 - BIOS+EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcslim89 View Post
Thanks for your help, i already use these files.
It makes some difference but not work at all.
With this i have CAPS and NUM Lock Reaction on Interna and External Keyboard but no image on external HDMI or VGA and internal display.

Already replaced the RAM sticks for working one... nothing.
All voltages are present.
try this, along with the original main bios of the laptop.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 9.0.20.1447_1.5MB_PRD_RGN.rar (1,005.7 KB, 10 views)
peste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:13 AM   #5
nrcslim89
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
City & State: Lisbon
My Country: Portugal
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 130
Default Re: Fujitsu AH544/G32 - BIOS+EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by peste View Post
try this, along with the original main bios of the laptop.
I can try, but i think the files you provide are good, because i can ear some beeps over the BIOS options... when i press some keys on Keyboard.
And i have reaction on LEDs of Keyboard, all seems fine... but there's still no image... could be an EC problem ?
dGPU or LCD ?
If it was LCD should send signal to external no ?
nrcslim89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Badcaps.net Technical Forums 2003 - 2022
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?