Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung UN60EH6003F, no picture, no T Con board, boot loop, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN60EH6003F, no picture, no T Con board, boot loop, etc.

I have the same model and have tried 3 different tcons with it and ready to throw it out.

Panel is CY-DF600CGSV2H

Original tcon is BN96-28943A. Shopjimmy shows a lot of cross-references that say have been modified to work as substitutes.

Original problem is no video, backlight comes on and get a chime. One side at a time still shows no video.

Got a BN95-00944B from an Aliexpress vendor. When installed red light flashes but TV doesn't turn on and no backlight. They sent a second one and it was the same behaviour.

Sent the original board in for repair with an ebay seller and they returned it saying they didn't repair that part number.

Ordered a BN95-00628C board from another Ali seller and it has same symptoms as the 944B.

Thinking bad panel at this point.

Comment

I have one of these too. Same behavior with the 'compatible' BN95-00944C board. Original was BN95-00628C. I cannot find any info on what the modification is that needs to be done to the board to make it work. If anyone has any further info, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by neilc6 View Post
        I have the same model and have tried 3 different tcons with it and ready to throw it out.

Panel is CY-DF600CGSV2H

Original tcon is BN96-28943A. Shopjimmy shows a lot of cross-references that say have been modified to work as substitutes.

Original problem is no video, backlight comes on and get a chime. One side at a time still shows no video.

Got a BN95-00944B from an Aliexpress vendor. When installed red light flashes but TV doesn't turn on and no backlight. They sent a second one and it was the same behaviour.

Sent the original board in for repair with an ebay seller and they returned it saying they didn't repair that part number.

Ordered a BN95-00628C board from another Ali seller and it has same symptoms as the 944B.

Thinking bad panel at this point.
        I was finally able to find a BN96-28943A board at a decent price. Installed it an now have video. Unfortunately TV has dark spots from bad backlights as well that need to be replaced.
        Last edited by neilc6; 05-16-2022, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I had this TV a few years ago. TV would turn on with backlights, but no video. Wiggling cables, or detaching and reattaching cables didn't cause any flicker of screen (which I was expecting if there is at least some functionality of TCONN).

Replacing the TCONN with an exact same version for my TV solved my problem, but I wanted to know what the issue with my original TCONN was.

My research led me to a bad IC7100 that may be a common problem on these 60" TCONNs. I think it was ISL98602. requires advanced soldering.

NORCAL15 has a good video detailing the repair:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuHrnvAKlGw

Comment

Originally posted by Unspun01 View Post

My research led me to a bad IC7100 that may be a common problem on these 60" TCONNs. I think it was ISL98602. requires advanced soldering.
            I had sent my original board for repair but that part number likely didn't have that IC.

Comment

Working...
            X