This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all, I have some defective caps to replace so I'm here to learn about this stuff.

Comment

GreenKnight15 here,

I'm a 29 year old software engineer of 6 years.

I took some circuit classes in college and have been trying to make restorations and circuitry a hobby.

I am super new and don't know very much, but I am willing and ready to learn!

Comment

Another rookie looking for professional tech assistance

Comment

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all!!!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello all,
              I'm joining the community to further develop my electronics repair hobby.

Comment

It's amazing that I didn't find such a wonderful forum. As far as I know, it has been in existence since 2003. It's very strong!

Hi to all!!!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello all,
                    Electronics is my hobby, that's why I came to you to gain and share knowledge.

Comment

hello, my name is fery and i'm from Indonesia
                      sorry for my bad english
                      i hope i can learn from all master in this forum
                      thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm KaminoReal, aka THe KiNG, XyZ and quite a few more...

Comment

Hello, need to find some stuff

Comment

Hello, everyone, I will be China!

Comment

Hello there, I'm Rogger and I hope to provide technical solutions and also share diagrams of motherboards, video cards, laptops and others.

Comment

Just wanted to say hi. I used to fix TVs, VCRs and build audio amps in my early years. I joined the forum to check on a couple of speaker posts and participate in technical dialogs.

Comment

HI everyone!
                                  Im Alex, and i registered here to learn more about some specific things in BIOS and Laptop Repair

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Steve and I currently try to repair a Manson Power supply. Maybe someone can help me ?

Comment

Hello All, My name is Daniel and my home location is OMAGH, Northern Ireland and have lived in london, England for 30 years plus working as a electrical engineer/prototype wireman in various industries but mainly Petro-chemical and worked offshore around the world on OIL AND GAS platforms.Have an interest in fixing items and electronics is one field where i am gaining a little more skills in repairing stuff.I do electrical work in domestic houses and industrial plant as well. Like running and keeping fit now age is catching up so the pace has dropped a good bit but still go out in all weathers.

Comment

Hello, i'm new here, i'm from france, i try to solve electronic simple problem on portable computer and change bios.

Thx for your help

Comment

Hello all, cantankerous gray beard here. (Not really cranky but it goes with the look:-)

Comment

Working...
                                          X