This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I am Dan. I am a retired EE/CAD engineer and am trying to work on my first laptop motherboard.

Comment

Hi, I am Dan. I am a retired EE/CAD engineer and am trying to work on my first laptop motherboard. My last username of Dan9765 wouldn't let me post to Schematic Requests, so I am trying again.

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hello...!!
          I´m from Venezuela.
          I came from cellphones world. Just starting with gpu and motherboard world.
          Regards

Comment

Hi All! Having problems with my Sony TV in Australia and coming for some advice

Comment

Hello,
              it's nice forum,
              I found schematic of my loudspeakers.
              -------
              Evgeniy.

Comment

Hi, Jake from Poland here.
                Saludos to a fellow above from Odessa, stay strong!

Comment

Hello, I have a retro IBM CRT monitor that needs saving.

Comment

Hi there! logging in from India here. I'm an EE who works on chip validation/verification and does some embedded development/ repairs on the side.

Found this forum when trying to get a board view file for a motherboard that I'm trying to fix.

Comment

Hello! From NL Canada, I've been interested in IT since I was a young teen and have been working in it professionally for about a year now, hoping to start doing more in-depth board level repairs when I found this site, can't wait to learn and pass on what I know.

Comment

Hello there, I'm from France, and began with Amstrad CPC, lots of PCs/laptops/Unix systems, now playing with arduino and Pi, mainly for 3D printing and beercrafting projets. I have some old recycled laptops I whish to give a new life, but they are pwd locked, so I found this nice forum

Comment

Good evening everyone, I'm Italian, I'm a software developers and I have a high school electronics diploma. I would like to learn something new in the world of electronic repairs. I hope this forum helps me to learn and understand new notions.

Comment

Hi guys my name is Alpha Bah and I live in the Gambia. I am a technician and learned about this forum and its really impressed me. I therefore assume I could share experience with friends within this great forum. And I seeks for your guidance please. Your pleasure family. Thank you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_Phone_Doc View Post
                              Hallo zusammen

Mein Name ist Manny

auch unter Manny_Phone_Doc in Köln langsam bekannt.
                              Ich habe eine Reparaturdienst bis hin zur Chipebene gegründet und befinde mich noch in den Anfängen im Microsoldering was mir sehr viel Spaß macht, da dieser Markt sehr im kommen ist freue ich mich schon riesig drauf sobald ich online Werbung mache da Ich kleinunternehmer bin sind meine Preise auch niedriger als meiner Konkurenten aber das Stört mich nicht Ich freue mich hier zu sein und hoffe auf gute zusammenarbeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Manny
                              Ps:hatte was vergessen Hallo Zusammen (php? t = 12)

Comment

Hello,

I am new here, obviously. Looking to gain more knowledge and learn new skills. I heard about this site and it seems to be a great resource, hopefully I can help contribute.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

From Pernik, Bulgaria. Got a monitor that died on me and wondering if I could fix it, which is how I found this place.

Complete newbie.

Comment

hi

Comment

Hi,

I am Marko from Croatia, started doing some soldering and tinkering, automotive and consumer electronics so I stumbled upon here.

See you around.

Comment

Hey fellas, I am Solitech, I specialize mainly on Apple products and WIndows... it is nice making it to this group
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-24-2022, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

I studied electronics at the Fellenberg Training Centre in Malta and then continued other courses with BTEC and City and Guilds. I love repairing electronics devices even though this is not my full time job.

Clifton

Comment

Working...
                                          X