• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing unusual here

just the usual bs!
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/11...ed_my_printer/

before anybody posts anything stupid,
    some industry's NEED dot-matrix printers to print multi-layer legal forms with carbon-paper between them.

Re: nothing unusual here

Yeah. Microsoft done fucked up again... No surprises.
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

thet should just adopt CUPS protocol.

Comment

^ Fuck, why not. It runs on everything else and its ancestors...
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

I remember a 'security update' a few years ago for vista, W7, and S2K8 that broke a bunch of TrueType fonts, they would display as garble and not legible, and they were common ones, it hosed a lot of programs that used them.... Of all things for a security update to break....friggin' fonts!!

On the rare occasion I sell a system, I always toss Ubuntu 16.04LTS on it unless they specify they want windows...at;east with Linux, I can update it without worrying too much about things being broken upon reboot. It's sad that MS has gotten this bad, I've always been a windows brat.
          <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
          Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
          http://folding.stanford.edu/
          Team : 49813
          Join in!!
          Team Stats

Comment

Working...
          X