Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40E200U1 - Anyone need these boards?

Hi All

Customer refused quote and abandoned it.

It flashes a picture with channel graphics then goes black. Already changed the SEM IC on the inverter board. Figure the lamps are bad.

Does anyone need/want any of the boards? LMK I'll ship them to you for free if you can use them, I hate to throw working boards in the dump.

Re: 40E200U1 - Anyone need these boards?

Put them up for sale on e-bay.

Comment

I really can't be bothered with eBay anymore. I buy from eBay almost everyday but the level of beauracracy to sell on eBay is prohibitive. By the time I take pics, post up, deal with the lowballers, accept a bid and then pack and ship it I make very little and if they have a complaint I lose $$. Just not worth it.

You have to agree to give them the right to raid your bank account or credit card if there is a problem and they think someone deserves a refund. They also insist that you agree to give up all of your rights to sue or use any other method than eBay to resolve disputes. In the end you make very little if everything goes right and one out of ten is a scammer that chews up your time to nullify the profit on the other nine. I shut down my eBay store 18 months ago and sales are up about 15%, I think it's partly because I'm not wasting time trying to sell stuff and instead I'm repairing.

If you would like to sell them on eBay just send me your address and I'll throw the boards in a box and mail them to you absolutely free. I'm willing to spend 15 minutes pulling the boards and shipping them for nothing more than good karma.

JayArr

Comment

I agree completely, your description of ebay is right on.

Comment

+1 on the EBAY comment. Makes me wonder though, how many piles of boards are sitting in boxes with no "easy" peer to peer sales solution.

Comment

Post them on Craigslist. I go to a site named "all of Craigslist " and I can see what's for sale all over the world.

Comment

Working...
            X