MotherBoard Schematic For ASUS K55VD Rev 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MotherBoard Schematic For ASUS K55VD Rev 3.0

Hi, my ASUS K55VD SX314D met with an accident and went through some physical damage. I opened it up to repair and check if everything was running fine. Just then the metal chasis of my keyboard touched the laptop motherboard (coz i had all the parts dissassembled) and there was a spark. I knew something was gone.
    The place where the it sparked was a capacitor which had cracked. There was another one similar and adjacent to this one which looked fine.

Upon examination with smd tester i found out that both the caps were gone (full continuity).
    I had no way to find out their value.
    Since then my laptop doesn't show my Nvidia Graphics Card (Tried all methods on youtube and google)
    AND my fan keeps running at full speed all the time from the start. I can sense that my Processor isnt getting that hot as the laptop body is cool and the air from the fan is cold.

I am not sure how to go about this problem.

Please Help Me Gurus _/\_

Re: MotherBoard Schematic For ASUS K55VD Rev 3.0

Schematic i dont have(dont know whether available or not). Here is boardview.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: MotherBoard Schematic For ASUS K55VD Rev 3.0

Hey can you give me the fz key for the file?? It seems i need the fz key for being able to view it on openboard.

Comment

Working...
      X