Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vision Master Pro 512 HM HA202DT screen position changed after standby/switchoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vision Master Pro 512 HM HA202DT screen position changed after standby/switchoff

Hello,
    I have an iiyama Vision Master Pro 512 HM202DT CRT. It works, but after it is switched into standby mode (computers sends no video signal), the H and V position and the size is changed. I can set them in the monitor's settings menu, but after the monitor is being switched off it is changed again.
    I know that after startup of a CRT the position changes a little bit, but it will result in the same setting as made before (experienced with another CRT).
    In my case, the size and the position is changed after I switch it on again. This also happens if I completely switch the CRT off with the power circuit breaker switch on the right side.
    Does anybody know where's the fault?
    Kind regards
    Pentium4User

EDIT:
    Does not happen with my Daewoo 712D CRT: I use Ubuntu 19.10 (tried different GPUs (GeForce 210 (nouveau and nvidia), Radeon HD 4350)).
    Found a German thread describing the issue: https://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbull...p/t-28738.html
    Last edited by Pentium4User; 02-07-2020, 12:47 AM.

Re: Vision Master Pro 512 HM HA202DT screen position changed after standby/switchoff

Just a guess, but if the data is stored in an eeprom (24Cxx) ic it could be corrupt, I found a service manual for a vision master pro 451, I don't know how similar it is to the 512, it might be completely different.
    Last edited by R_J; 02-07-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X