LENOVO Shorted +5VALW AND +3VALW LINE ACLU9/ACLU0 NM-A311

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LENOVO Shorted +5VALW AND +3VALW LINE ACLU9/ACLU0 NM-A311

Hi good day to all hope someone can give me some advice whats happening to this board.

Ive check the output voltage line of +5valw and +3valw all shorted I thought I was having a SIO shorted to.
    I try to remove the SIO chip But still shorted I tried to check all CAPS of the pu401 and PU402 all ok

SHORTED TO GROUND

PL402 AND PL401 , i tried also to remove the 2 coils and test the PJ402 and PJ406 im having short at those sections,

I hope someone can guide me if anyone, Thank You in advance
    Attached Files

Re: LENOVO Shorted +5VALW AND +3VALW LINE ACLU9/ACLU0 NM-A311

How will any one help remotely on removing short? The rules are simple-inject 1V,1A on the shorted side of jumper and gradually increase the amp. Findout what is heating up and remove the shorted components. First do your job and then if problem persists, we'll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
      How will any one help remotely on removing short? The rules are simple-inject 1V,1A on the shorted side of jumper and gradually increase the amp. Findout what is heating up and remove the shorted components. First do your job and then if problem persists, we'll look into it.
      I forget to add I already tried sir it nothing getting hot the wire of my psu only get hot.

Comment

I had many of the NM-A311 with shorted CPU on +3VALW, so you should check it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sopik78 View Post
          I had many of the NM-A311 with shorted CPU on +3VALW, so you should check it as well.
          how to checku if cou is shorted sir?

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
            I forget to add I already tried sir it nothing getting hot the wire of my psu only get hot.
            Use a thicker gauge of wire then see what gets hot !
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
            X